Here's a few cool ones ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Here\'s a few cool ones ..

Didn't seem like anything... I asked him that and pretty much got no answer ...
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Oh yeah, Bobby Rock! I know who he is, just couldn't remember the name offhand.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by KMaynard:
        Thanks Ron...

BTW for a big scary lookin guy you are a pretty cool dude ... [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Heh, I thought that was common knowledge! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by A.Pulverizer:
          Scott Travis, Tekky and ????.
          Is that Dan L holding the devil girl axe?
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Jeff Martin (singer of Racer X)

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorX7:
            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by A.Pulverizer:
            Scott Travis, Tekky and ????.
            Is that Dan L holding the devil girl axe?
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Jeff Martin (singer of Racer X) </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And ex-drummer from Badlands. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Nice!! BTW, who's getting the reverse headstock Firebird with zig-zag inlays? I thought they wouldn't do those any more.

Comment

Wow, how cool. Kev is not like I imagined either. Not that I really imagined much, actually seeing a pic is kinda weird. Great pics though. Isn't it funny how the guitars with their fretboards taped up look like they have maple boards?

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
                    Nice!! BTW, who's getting the reverse headstock Firebird with zig-zag inlays? I thought they wouldn't do those any more.
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Um.. a JCFer and this was the last batch / they were started b4 the new rules

Comment

I can't bring myself to cut my hair yet .... I actually took 3 inches off it b4 I flew out to Cali so it was longer

Comment

Ah, cool. Anyone got any better pics of that one? I want a Firebird so bad! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, you have fire coming out of your ass now, so you're getting warmer!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by KMaynard:
                            I can't bring myself to cut my hair yet .... I actually took 3 inches off it b4 I flew out to Cali so it was longer
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I cut mine, do it, free yourself!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Ok maybe I'm being stupid or it's my age or something kicking in but; who's in pic 6? i recognize Todd (tekky) and all i can read on the name tag of the guy to his right is Jeff. And tho Giant looks lokks like Vai. Which would mean Todd stopped by the Ibanez booth. Todd dude you know better traitor. LOL
                              Gil

Comment

Oh god, the giant is no Vai, it's Scott Travis (drummer for Judas Priest and Racer X). Man, if you play the guitar you should be able to recognize at least Steve Vai. [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X