• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Here\'s a few cool ones ..

So you went to the Custom Shop too? [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by cryoprison:
      pardon my stupidity, but who's there? i recognize TEKKY [aka MILF Hunter, [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ] but aside from that, i have no idea who's who?
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">From left to right:
      Samwise, Frodo, Pippin, Theoden, Bilbo & Elrond.
      Hail yesterday

Comment

cool man nice pics ? how come Ron wasn't in em ? must be a big place ! hope you all had fun . //Steve

Comment

Damn! You guys got to tour the custom shop, too? Sweet. I'm jealous. ...Come to think of it, where's Tim Wilson? Wasn't in any of the pics. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Thanks very much for the pics, Kev. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Todd reminds me of Kevin Smith/Silent Bob in the hockey jersey pic [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon:
              ...Come to think of it, where's Tim Wilson? Wasn't in any of the pics. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">He's there: second from the right in the Custom Shop pics in the green shirt.

Comment

Oh yeah! Didn't recognize him w/out the usual baseball cap on his head. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

That is Tim's son standing next to him I believe also...

Here's a few more

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Cool, keep em coming Kev! Saw Tommy in there too!

Comment

Ah!! Tom Araya next to Dave Mustaine, stop the madness [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] I wonder what they had to say to each other? I have heard dave is very arrogant at times, I wonder how Tom is? I love Slayer [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Hey Kev you need to lay off yourself...callin yourself an old fatass all the time. Not true!!

Comment

So where were you guys when I was at the booth? I was there Thursday at 11:00 for an hour and then I stopped in again on Saturday for about 20 minutes. Then again, I wouldn't have known who you were even if I saw you!

I used to take lessons from Gary Hoey, I have some pretty interesting stories about him, which I won't go into here. [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Matt
                          Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

We were there on and off Thur Fri and Sat and Todd went Sunday too.. we spent quite a bit of time talking with the jackson crew
                            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Comment

Great pics.It would be cool as hell to meet all those famous people.(insert atomic tommy)Elvis' caretaker. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                                X