Here's a few cool ones ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Here\'s a few cool ones ..

Is Paul Gilbert as cool as they say he is?
    And as tall? He looked better with the long hair though. Now he just looks a White collar dude on vacation.
    Gil

Comment

Paul is very cool and humble. Some say he is even a bit geeky. And, yes, he is very tall. I have a pic of us....you'll have to wait til I get a cam cable though...he is at least 3" taller than I.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

thanks for the pictures guys...I like the Dean gals [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Sully has 3 shirts now? man he must be movin on up [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Paul is unbelievably cool!!! I walked right up to him and after I introduced myself, he started asking me questions!!
          Occupy JCF

Comment

very cool pics tekky ! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Genebaby:
              </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by KMaynard:
              I can't bring myself to cut my hair yet .... I actually took 3 inches off it b4 I flew out to Cali so it was longer
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I cut mine, do it, free yourself!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOFL.. I'm putting myself back into slavery then... I'm growing mine back out...
              Occupy JCF

Comment

Thanks Steve, but the actual props go to Kevin's wife, she snapped a lot of them.

She also kept my feet on the ground by busting my chops all weekend. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Occupy JCF

Comment

Nice shots Tekky.

It was good to meet all of you that I met at the show. Kevin, Tekky, Ron and many others. Forgive me guys for not remembering all of your names.

Sorry everyone that I haven't posted sooner but I'm still in California working until the end of the week and have not only been up all night but hellishly busy too. I'll post some more and also plenty of my photos as soon as I can....

Wishin' Fish

Oh yeah....the fish story is soon to come...!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave:
                    Okay...I may be putting myself at risk of getting slapped with Ron's "Master of the obvious" but, what was Grover doing there? I thought he was out of the business or at least keeping to himself.

Very cool to see he was there though. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Soooooo? Is Grover involved with Jacksons again?
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Hey McD, If you read this get the bald black guy some guitars.
                      You need a shredder and he's 1 of the best. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Great pics. I wish I could've been there. My drummer was there. He works for Latin Percussion. I should've told him to look out for you guys.
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave:
                          </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Dave:
                          Okay...I may be putting myself at risk of getting slapped with Ron's "Master of the obvious" but, what was Grover doing there? I thought he was out of the business or at least keeping to himself.

Very cool to see he was there though. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Soooooo? Is Grover involved with Jacksons again? </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">no...he was there last year, too. i think he just goes... i know he was workin for rickenbacker in some capacity not long ago, but other than that, i have no clue.

sully
                          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                          Sully Guitars on Facebook
                          Sully Guitars on Google+
                          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Thanks Sully.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
                              </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Genebaby:
                              </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by KMaynard:
                              I can't bring myself to cut my hair yet .... I actually took 3 inches off it b4 I flew out to Cali so it was longer
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I cut mine, do it, free yourself!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOFL.. I'm putting myself back into slavery then... I'm growing mine back out... </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, I'm cycling thru again. Haven't cut it since September. We'll see how it goes, but the minute it pisses me off, off it goes. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm like that too. The lady who cuts my hair laughed at me when I told her (for the third time) that I was growing it back. But I've been on track for about 4 months... And thanks to some info from Brad, my natural quick-grow hair may get a boost.
                                Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                                X