USA Jackson Custom Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA Jackson Custom Order

Finally I decided to order my custom guitar and would like to have some opinions which dealer to go with.
    Since the price of custom shop will be real expensive(I am expecting $2500-3000&up)I would prefer to go with a dealer who can give me as much discount as he can(even $10 less will help.) and most important thing is customer service.

Please let me know who I should talk with.
    This also will be my first full custom order with Jackson USA.

I am going with a custom RRV 1hum with non FLoyd and nice inlays.

Re: USA Jackson Custom Order

See the link up top? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Believe it or not, with all the Easton Guitars pimping I do around here, I'm NOT on the payroll. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

With 24 frets? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Yeah really, man...just click on the dealer link and start emailing....duhhhh. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

It will be 22frets.
        I saw a RRV (1st page)in the catalog of Jackson and I just want a something cool as that.

Comment

Originally posted by dinkyjacksonman:

I saw a RRV (1st page)in the catalog of Jackson and I just want a something cool as that.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The one with the pentagrams? Oooh, Satanic!
          That's Kevin Bond's, from Superjoint Ritual. That will become the SJRKB1....?
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
          X