X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCF NAMM group pic

One of them anyway! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

L to R

Mike?, brother of ?, Doc "promise breaker" Dryer, Roody "autograph hound and Mustaine-annoyer" Rocker, Designated Ass-Kicker RacerX (Yay!), Jeremy "the silent one" Sandman, Kevin "Yo Adrian" Maynard, Scott (scaz) the awesome battery giver, Todd (Tekky), Atomic Nutjob Tommy (harasser of 14 year old punks), Big John "Jackson Marketing Manager" Walker, and seated: Pat "Sweet Mullet" Stangler (Strangletooth).

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Re: JCF NAMM group pic

Damn, that looks like a hell of an awesome time. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] More, more!

Comment

you guys look almost as weird as me! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

no thats "Pat {rikki rocket hair}Stangler"
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Ron, it was that guy before me that annoyed Mustaine, understandably so I might add. He basically told Dave he hated everything after Rust In Pieces and then they proceeded into a little argument over whether the guy could or couldn't play it himself. Anyway, Dave seemed a bit calmer after I told him I liked all that stuff [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
          Yeah, I got some cool autographs on my Jackson control cavity plate [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

It was nice meeting everyone there even if very briefly. Ron and I got to chat for a bit longer on saturday. That was fun and I plan to do it again next year!

Rudy
          Rudy
          www.metalinc.net

Comment

Yes! Kev called it right, that's no mullet! Pat wants to be Rikki Rocket!!!

[img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

It was a great time. (I just got home - a full day after everyone else)

Oh, by the way... Mike is Jeremy's brother.
            Occupy JCF

Comment

long time no post, looks like you guys had fun. I've been busy with the band, and was unable to snag a pass to go.

Comment

"PROMISE BREAKER" now - eh, Ron ??? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

You're diggin' yerself SUCH A DEEP HOLE NOW, Dude - That if ya ship me a San Dimas Strathead Charvel, and RR 0001, that I'm gonna ship you BACK...

...a LIFETIME SUPPLY of TOOTHPICKS !!!!
                [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

...just FUNNIN' witcha, BIG GUY !!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeh Yeh... At least it's real! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I think it's the water in Cali! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

We ended up missing our flight out of Orange on Sunday morning, I was just getting back to the hotel when Kev and Diane were leaving for the airport, so we slept in and drove to Vegas in the afternoon for an early Mon flight home. ( Damn the luck ) [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

And Doc, I agree 100%!!! America West blows! First and LAST time on one of their flights!

I got a few picks coming up as well.

Pat

Comment

Yo Rudy! Great shirt, man. I think I've seen that pic somewhere before. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Pics are rather large, I cut them down some what, but it will need more I imagine!

<center></center>

[ January 20, 2004, 02:37 PM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]

Comment

And hence the term mötley crew [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
                        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Vitamin G, that T-shirt I'm wearing has a the shot from the front cover of the Jackson calendar I did. It has the old original style Jackson logo on the headstock, Jackson/Charvel logo in the upper corner, and in a gold color matching the Jackson logo on the headstock it says "Its all about the Jackson!".
                          As I stood in other lines waiting at NAMM, people were asking me where I got it from. It drew quite a few compliments. I dicided to have a little fun and told them Jackson was giving them out at their booth but they're all out of them as I got the last one [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                          I did promise some of them to some of the Jackson crew I met with at NAMM. They liked it too [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Rudy
                          Rudy
                          www.metalinc.net

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Nice work! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

Thanks [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                              That shirt also made me realize that quite a few people didn't know that Jackson was there. Since they, Jackson/Fender, as well as companies like Gibson are on the upper floor in rooms instead of the big booths on the main floor. People kept asking me where they were at because not everyone realizes there is more up stairs. It would be nice to see Jackson/Fender in a larger area on the main floor in the future. I'm thinking perhaps something that would dwarf the Ibanez and Peavey displays in size [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

Rudy

Rudy
                              Rudy
                              www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
                              X