old left handed charvel mod6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• old left handed charvel mod6

anyone know if there was any left handed model 6 customs made? looking for neck thru kahler trem, active set upin left handed style.
    i have never seen one but ya never know,always good to ask around.

Re: old left handed charvel mod6

They did make them, but later on...check it out...

Comment

Boxcar, that's not a Model 6. The Model 6 has the guitar logo with three on/off switches. I think that one is a 650 or 650XL or something with the toothpaste logo and five-way switch. Close enough, though. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I never said it was exact!! It's something like that though, you're right.

Comment

i got a cust.service # from a jackson/charvel dealer, but cant get anyone to answer.i get shuffled to a recording that tells me to call back. wont even let me leave a message lol.have any ideas about how to get a hold of someone at the factory?
          searchin for 2 yrs? sounds like me ....leftys are always in a righty world lol. keep up the search and let me know if ya find one

Comment

joe, nice collection ya got there,how does the sl1 play and what it cost ya ?

Comment

I'm glad you like them. I'm very fond of my collection. I'll be adding a '90 telecaster blonde, '86 SanDimas V and a 2002 SL2H (Errie Dess). Unfortunately, I have a baby on the way and my music room is now the kids room. So some of my collection will be hitting the aution block soon.

As for the SL1, it is a great player. I can do things on that guitar that for some reason I can't on others [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] The only problem (issue) that I have with the new Jackson necks is that I do a lot of string bends and I have experienced the dreaded E-string falling off the fretboard thing. I try to be more self aware of this and try to condition myself to play differently. When I play out, I use my SL1 and my 86 SD Strat and people in the crowd go crazy over that skulls pattern. When they find out it was hand drawn, I get even bigger WOWS [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] As for price, I paid around $1500.

joe...
              www.godwentpunk.com
              www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

The guitar in the pic I think is a 475 deluxe with active electronics. Plus its a bolt-on.

joe...
                www.godwentpunk.com

Comment

Joe - how is Exit? Do you go there alot? I always drive by there on my way home from the shops on North Ave. and always want to check it out, but never do. Is it easy to pick up the Home Depot Hookers after you crawl outta there at 4AM?

Comment

that is indeed NO 650, it is a 475 of some sort, but I guess there are 650 XL in lefties as well. I never heared of a lefthanded model 6....

Harrald

Comment

L-- Yep, I hang out at EXIT a lot. I started going to the original one on Wells in the early 80's. It's a strange crowd, always been. The downstairs has the greatest 70s/80s punk jukebox. Upstairs is a dark/gothic dance scene. I usually hang at NEO on Thursdays for their "Planet Earth" but everynow-and-then, the Thursday night bondage-a-go-go at EXIT is awsome. A lot of hot wax and loud thumping music (ie NIN,RZombie,Ministry). Saturday nights are good--5am call! Usually I go there on Saturday nights after my wife get's home. The place gets hopping around 1am. Let me know if you'd like to met up there one of these nights. I'm always ready to do some drinking and a little moshpitting [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

joe...

btw, the hookers love a man in a tool belt [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                      www.godwentpunk.com

Comment

I've been looking too (about 2 years). No luck [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

joe...
                        www.godwentpunk.com

Comment

hey, I'll let you know, but it'll probably be a while befoe I make it down there. I think the Monday night Punk Rock DJ looks more my speed...not to mention $2 Guiness....brilliant!

Comment

Not alot of people there on Monday, maybe around 15. You end up saying 'I remember that one' after every song. I almost died when they played a 30 minute salute to Anti-nowhere league. Still even with a low turnout, it's not bad. BTW, my band plays out in the south sub's--check out our web for upcoming dates

www.drivingwithstrangers.com We're really not that good but after everyones drunk, no one seems to really care [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

joe...
                            www.godwentpunk.com

Comment

Working...
                            X