Model ID - NAMM pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model ID - NAMM pic

What's the blue flametop with the maple board?
    Will it be a neckthrough USA and Pro model?

(This is Scaz's picture, BTW)

That body is exactly like my JacksonStars NASL [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] but mine has rosewood and the NASL Custom inlays [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Give it 2 hums, ebony NASL-style inlays (with an abalone diagonal stripe in the middle), and you've got a winner. Also, as long as I'm rubbing the magic lamp and making wishes, make them available with ebony and rosewood boards, keep the NASL's unique inlays (that's the key element), make them in both Floyded and stringthrough/TOM, and the bodies mahogany (only make them a little thicker and heavier PLEEEEEZE [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ) - but most of all, give it the NASL neck profile [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

And give it a Gibson-style 3-way - way better than the blade switch.
    And a bound head and neck on all models [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    And 24 frets.

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Re: Model ID - NAMM pic

Looks like a new SLS soloist with a maple board and single coil in the neck postion to my eyes anyway.

Comment

That's basically what the NASL 160 was (now it's the NASL J1) ( see them at www.jacksonstars.com )
      And I knew they had the SLSMG, but wasn't aware they were going to do a USA version [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Looks like I'll be saving up my greenbacks if they'll do a USA NASL [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] (and please throw away those pimp-ass pearloid tuners [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] )

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
        What's the blue flametop with the maple board?
        Will it be a neckthrough USA and Pro model?

(This is Scaz's picture, BTW)

That body is exactly like my JacksonStars NASL [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] but mine has rosewood and the NASL Custom inlays

Give it 2 hums, ebony NASL-style inlays (with an abalone diagonal stripe in the middle), and you've got a winner. Also, as long as I'm rubbing the magic lamp and making wishes, make them available with ebony and rosewood boards, keep the NASL's unique inlays (that's the key element), make them in both Floyded and stringthrough/TOM, and the bodies mahogany (only make them a little thicker and heavier PLEEEEEZE - but most of all, give it the NASL neck profile

And give it a Gibson-style 3-way - way better than the blade switch.
        And a bound head and neck on all models [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        And 24 frets.

Newc
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Newc...You've just actually requested they come up with a whole new model!! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          Well, they've already got the starting point/foundation, they just need to expand on it.
          But then again, that model won't go over with the niche Metal market Jackson's being limited to, so it's all just wishful thinking I'm sure [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Newc

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
            as long as I'm rubbing the magic lamp
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Is that what you call it?
            [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Be careful, Jeremy was drooling over that one every time we went up there... He may get mean if you try and take it from him.
              Occupy JCF

Comment

The SLS is sweet, but yes, I agree, lose the Cheesy Ass Pearloid Tuner Heads-EEEEk [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Ahhh SLS. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X