X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody know anything about this jackson

this is a post for "nonametheman" from harmony central:

Hey,

I got this rare Jackson J7X Professional at Guitar Center. I finally haggled my way down to $250!!

www.geocities.com/[email protected]/jackson

I know nothing besides its model name and serial number
    ( J000338). And that it is a very rare model (I think) I have found NO information on it, and dont know much about it.

The thing I do know is that I love everything about it. It has a MAPLE fretboard (which is super-rare for jackson guitar, with the exception the custom and signature models) and 24 jumbo frets, a Jackson Floyd Rose Licenced Tremolo, a Jackson Humbucker in the bridge position (with coil split switch) and a Jackson single coil in the neck. It is shielded very well, for it makes NO noise.

The neck is thinner and faster than an Ibanez wizard, I compared them at the store and the my Jacksons was much thinner. It also has a scalloped heel, and has the best fret access than any other guitar I have seen.

I wanted to know If anyone had any info on this guitar?

Thanks a whole lot.

Re: anybody know anything about this jackson

"we accept, we accept, we accept you one of us" [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

joe...
    www.godwentpunk.com
    www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

It's a JTX. What you think is a 7 on the truss rod cover is a script T. I remember those years ago, like the mid '90s used to be in all the old Musician's Friend catalogs. Cool!!
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Maple fretboards are anything but rare on a 90s import jacksons buy the way the single coil in the neck is a stacked single so no noise.The professional logo'd 92-94 jacksons are the best by far.just as good as some of the usa stuff.The 92 dinky standards are my favs then the DR5s.That is a very nice JTX well worth 250.00 good score. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Yeah those necks absolutely kill - ask Lerx about the one on the Kelly I sold him [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I'm hoping to find another JTX neck someday [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
          X