Custom Shop Photos....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Shop Photos....

Here are some pictures of Division playing with Helloween last weekend. There is a picture of me with the 2002 NAMM show tribal flames rhoads, my interference 24 fret rhoads, and three pictures of Mike's 7 string soloist. Of course you have to look at us to see the guitars, but hopefully you can get past that.... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Oh, and for you bass players, there's a picture of Dan with his 6 string USA Spectre.

Division, January 18, 2004.... pictures by RockShots photography, (c) 2004
    ...that the play is the tragedy, "Man"

Re: Custom Shop Photos....

Matt I was just looking at some of my old catalogs over the weekend-I saw your pics and thought how cool it was that a guy in the Jackson catalogs posts on this board regularly(not to mention the guitarists in an awesome band [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ) I believe you had a Mesa Triaxis/2:90 rack setup. Are you in the catalogs too Michael?

Comment

Thanks Boxcar. I had a TriAxis|2:90 for a long time, but I switched to a Road King head about a year ago.

Mike is in one of the catalogs, I am in a couple of catalogs and a GW ad.

Comment

I'm in last year's. I'm in the Dinky section - which is ironic, given that I'm 6'2" and 220. I'm proudly playing my '88 Dinky w/dots.

Of course, now all the pics have the Soloist 7 in them, since you can't pry the thing out of my hands. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Mike
        Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

Nice nice....how do you like the Roadkings? I tried one out at Guitar Center, but something told me that I didn't nearly touch what the amp could do by just sitting and fiddling with it for 10 minutes at the store.

Comment

I love it. It has the Recto crunch with a very nice pair of clean channels. The only drawback is the weight, I think the head weighs more than my entire rack did.

I used a triple rec for about 6 - 9 months, and I really liked the Rhythm and Lead sounds, but the clean was never to my liking. Once I got the RK, that problem was fixed.

Comment

Hey Matt: did you ever do the TOM swap out to the TonePros bridge? Wondering what you think of 'em. Thanks.

Comment

I haven't had the down-time to put the tone pros on yet. Between being in the studio and live shows, I can't let go of my guitars for more than a day or two.... however, I forsee some down time in February, so I hope to get them on then.

I guess I could do it myself, I just Hate setting intonation.

Comment

I'll attest to both the good sound AND the wieght of the Road King. I seem to like the clean in my TripleRec a little better than Matt did, so it wasn't worth the money to me to upgrade. However, I do get to use the RK to record, which is nice. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Mike

Comment

Dude, if you ever swing down to D/FW and you need some work done just let me know. Swapping a bridge, ESPECIALLY a ToM, shouldn't take more than an hour, including intonation time. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I don't know if you're aware of this or not, but the pattern on that tribal guitar was stolen from one of Kevin Easton's shirts. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] We had that guitar, or one like it, in the shop one day. A few days later Kevin wore that shirt and I walk past him like "Wait, I know this pattern..." [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, that tribal rhoads was sweet. Too bad it was too difficult to do to make into the USA Production lineup... I might have jumped.
                      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Damn, you beat me to it. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

BM -

Yeah the swap out shouldn't take long at all... it's just been a logistical problem.

The Tribal Flames Rhoads is the only one in existence with that paint job. Kevin told me that it came from a shirt he had. It's a pretty cool finish, and the flames run all the way around the body, up the neck, and then wrap around the headstock.

If I ever get to D/FW we'll have to hook up, if for nothing else than a beer. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Crooks:
                            Here are some pictures of Division playing with Helloween last weekend. There is a picture of me with the 2002 NAMM show tribal flames rhoads, my interference 24 fret rhoads, and three pictures of Mike's 7 string soloist. Of course you have to look at us to see the guitars, but hopefully you can get past that.... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Oh, and for you bass players, there's a picture of Dan with his 6 string USA Spectre.

Division, January 18, 2004.... pictures by RockShots photography, (c) 2004
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">cool shit man ! I love your custom RR namm guitar you got ! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Working...
                            X