Jackson website update: new pric lists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson website update: new pric lists

I just noticed that the new Charvel and Jackson price lists are available on the Jackson website. The gear section is not updated yet.

http://www.jacksonguitars.com/resources/pricelist.html

Re: Jackson website update: new pric lists

Still no pricing or spec info. on the Charvel Retros? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Waiting for the neck specs on the USA Standards, too.

And why do people keep saying the SweeTones were discontinued, if they were carried forward to the new price list?

Cool that J/C posted it relatively quickly.
    [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

The Charvel price list is posted.

Comment

The Charvel price list makes no reference to those Strathead retros that are supposedly limited run things.

They may handle those the same way they did the 25th Anniversary, an just announce them separately, etc.

Comment

And, they have some new shirts listed. There is a green Metal Brigade T, a black G.I. T, and a Grave Robber T. Also, a new jacket, Skull Flight for $90.

Comment

BLASPHEMY!! Look at Page 28 of 30 (labelled page 26 on the actual paper), under Jackson Collectibles. "Jackson Randy Rhodes" stuff? And they spelled Rhoads correctly throughout the whole document!

And interestingly enough (well, to ME at least), they seem to have changed around the DK27! It's now a DK27D, and I'm guessing the extra D stands for the DiMarzio pickups that this thing now has. And it now as that flame fingerboard inlay that the DK2FF has. Still has the EMG Afterburner in it... would be interesting to see what the DiMarzios sound like when cranked up by the Afterburner.

Comment

Originally posted by RP:
              The Charvel price list makes no reference to those Strathead retros that are supposedly limited run things.

They may handle those the same way they did the 25th Anniversary, an just announce them separately, etc.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ah. My bad. I didn't actually look through the whole list.

Comment

Working...
              X