2004 NAMM Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2004 NAMM Pictures

Yes pleas post them, your pictures were great!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob From Accounting:
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hmm...look at the guitar strap. Either that guitar is made of styrofoam, or her boobs are hard as rock. [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

I sometimes want to become a strap and used by a girl like above to feel the boob.
        [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Aaaaaaaay [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbane:
          Hmm...look at the guitar strap. Either that guitar is made of styrofoam, or her boobs are hard as rock. [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">She's supporting the weight from below with her right hand.
          Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by dinkyjacksonman:
            I sometimes want to become a strap and used by a girl like above to feel the boob.
            [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Toru, aren't there some Japanese gentleman's clubs in LA where you can do exactly that? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I am too shy to go to gentleman's clubs.
              [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh man, we need to hang out then! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Aren't there some "dollar a dance" places in downtown?

Always wanted to check those out. I hear the girls let ya feel 'em a little if they like ya.
                [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh, BTW:

Feel The Boob <------- great name for a band! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                    Oh man, we need to hang out then! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Aren't there some "dollar a dance" places in downtown?

Always wanted to check those out. I hear the girls let ya feel 'em a little if they like ya.
                    [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dollar a dance!!??
                    You mean some of clubs around the Convention center in Downtown?
                    I believe some other members in L.A. can answer your questions better. and hang out with ya
                    [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

AWW MAN, THE HOTTEST DEAN GIRL WAS BEHIND YOU! DID ANYBODY GET A SHOT OF HER, LOOKED LIE A TALL CARMEN ELECTRA

Comment

Originally posted by SLY:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">OMFG! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                        I think I'll switch to Dean!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

She is quite the cutie-pie! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

booooooingggggg

Comment

no thast the Peavey chick

Comment

Whatever company she's with.. I'd trow one in 'er!!!
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by XXX:
                                no thast the Peavey chick
                                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Then why does she have a Dean logo on her sweet ass? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Duhhh Brad! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X