new "DEALER ADS" forum....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new "DEALER ADS" forum....

Can't wait to see what pops up here. Where? Just below "Guitars by Other Manufacturers", that's where. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Re: new "DEALER ADS" forum....

this is going to be a space where only sponsoring dealers can post special jcf only deals. you will not be able to reply to the posts, and don't be thrown by MAP pricing.

sully
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Re: new "DEALER ADS" forum....

Sully:
      and don't be thrown by MAP pricing
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Will the dealers have to use MAP here, or not? Just wondering. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Re: new &quot;DEALER ADS&quot; forum....

i believe so....they'd know better than i would.
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Indeed we will have to use MAP unless we want to loose our dealerships.

I think the best thing is that if one of us dealers has a guitar(s) that anyone is intersted in, intested party will likely be prompted to call or email for pricing ;-)

example of ad would read like:
          Inventory blow out sale speacial pricing for JCF members only etc, yadda yadada...

Comment

Maybe they can develop a JCF Secret Pricing Code. Of course, we'd all have to be issued Super Secret JCF Decoder Rings to decipher it.

Comment

Originally posted by RP:
              Maybe they can develop a JCF Secret Pricing Code. Of course, we'd all have to be issued Super Secret JCF Decoder Rings to decipher it.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Let's do it [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Took me a little while but I just posted all my Jackson guitars on the "Dealers Ads" thread. Check it out!

Matt
                Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Oh, the RR1 1982 Relic is [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                  Just don`t put my (?) SLSMG out for sale...

Comment

Cool stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by vwall guitars:
                      unless we want to loose our dealerships.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">lose

[img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I think Im gonna have to hire you for spell check... [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

ps: check out the 04 Jackson price sheet.. Specifically the collectables [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X