Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Placed my order for the SLSMG flametop

It`s done, finally.
    Could be the first SLSMG flametop trans black in Norway...?
    Thank`s to Matt at MattsMusiccenter for getting me this guitar.
    And thank`s to JCF-member HuntinDoug for his will to help me out if a dealer couldn`t get hold of it.
    Now I only have to get me a camera to post some pics when I get it. And I have to learn how post pics [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Can`t wait [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Placed my order for the SLSMG flametop

Great choice! That is a sweet guitar.
    Sign up at onlinerock.com or photobucket.com to host pics. It really is easy to do.

Comment

Ugh.... my GAS for this guitar is killing me. Everyone's going to get one before me, I know it. [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Anyway, congrats and enjoy your new axe. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mask:
        Ugh.... my GAS for this guitar is killing me. Everyone's going to get one before me, I know it. [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Anyway, congrats and enjoy your new axe. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And I am now officially broke 100% and fear that they will all be gone before I can even swipe one [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] That is, if the run of 50 only of both colors is true [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

That is, if the run of 50 only of both colors is true
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Brian McD said that Jackson has more in stock and you can order them through any dealer. I had thought MF got them all.

Comment

Madness.

Matt I have been emailing you about this a few times or so now about this and you said you would get back to me. That was 2 weeks ago.

Nice work. [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

Kruneh,
              I'm happy for ya man! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I can't imagine what it would be like to have the guitar of your dreams just out of reach. You will definately have to post some pics when it comes in.
              >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Sorry about that Jeremy, I went to NAMM and brought back a bad cold from CA which knocked me off my feet for a couple days. For the record, the SLSMG is available in transparent black. just email me for pricing.

Matt [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Thanks, you have mail. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]
                    Hey, this is my thread, at least you could congratulate me [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by kruneh:
                      Hey, this is my thread, at least you could congratulate me [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Congrats !! But I must say, thread hijacking has become the "in thing" lately.... My classified ad got turned into a "where I live" thread [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Oh, the silliness [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

gratulerer kruneh! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

let me know how it plays...I might still be interested in getting one, even if I've stepped up and ordered a USA Select model...I've read that the craftsmanship is on par with USA's anyway.

- Rune.

Comment

I'm tempted to ask for pics, but that will only make my GAS even worse. Agh, the torture!

Comment

Originally posted by kremit:
                            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by kruneh:
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Congrats !! But I must say, thread hijacking has become the "in thing" lately.... My classified ad got turned into a "where I live" thread [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Oh, the silliness [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, I remember reading that.
                            "Hey, lets all hook up and have a beer or something" [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            That was quite funny [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats.
                              You will not be disappointed.

What gauge of strings are you putting on?
                              It comes with 9-46's.
                              Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Working...
                              X