Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 jackson catalog?

There won't be one until Summer NAMM.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Re: 2004 jackson catalog?

ghey

Comment

2004 jackson catalog?

When can we expect to see the 2004 catalog? Soon I hope.

Comment

Last year I could understand the reason for not having a catalogue until summer NAMM, given the buyout by FMIC. But this year I don't understand the reasoning, especially when they have new guitars (KV2T, JS30 series, 24-fret Rhoads, Charvels, etc). It would make sense to have a new catalogue for Winter NAMM considering that it is the bigger show of the two. Case in point at the time I ordered my DXMG I was considering a DR3 or a DK3 (which reminds me that I still need to eventually get a DK3 someday). Anyway Troy from Marguerite's Music showed me the catalogue (I wanted a different color than what they had in stock). As I was looking through the catalogue I came across the DXMG, which was exactly what I wanted. If they would have not had a catalogue I would not have gotten the DXMG. Now obviously this is somewhat of a "who cares" situation given that I would still have bought a Jackson, but what if it was a different company that I was looking at, then Jackson would have lost a sale.
        KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
        I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

exactly. New Models require new catalog, damnit.

Comment

The FMIC guy was just here the other day talking about how they didn't even have photos of the new guitars yet. Even if they wanted to get one out before Summer, I would bet it would be at least March or April before they could get one out and in stores, etc. if they started now.

Comment

I am sure the '04 catalog will blow us all away!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

i got a question: how can i recieve the catalog?

Comment

Most companies have new catalogs at NAMM. Not the case with Jackson or Charvel though. I'm sure it's in the works as we speak... or uh, type.

Matt
                  Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Originally posted by stsk:
                    i got a question: how can i recieve the catalog?
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Your local Jackson dealer will have them after Summer NAMM. If you mean the 2003
                    catalog, your dealer's probably out, but you can buy one on Ebay; just search "Jackson Catalog".
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X