Warriors come out to playeeay!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warriors come out to playeeay!!!!

I am finaly of the Warrior class. Just picked up a WRXT in metalic red. Deadfrigginmint. Not even played. The guy that traded it in said he bought two Jacksons and he never played this one. He liked his DK2 better. So I gots it. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Sometimes I love my job. The neck feels like the same neck on a DK2 so all is good there it just needs a Duncan Distortiona and a 59 or a PAF depending on what I find laying around in my tool box.
    :band :band
    RAWK
    Gil

Re: Warriors come out to playeeay!!!!

Welcome, fellow Warrior! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool!! I'm a new Warrior owner myself. I just traded my Ibanez 7-string to Jimosity for his Warrior MG body with reverse Performer neck, and it's got an Original Floyd. I just need some pickups for it and then it will be good to go. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] http://jimosity.tzo.com/Gear/Guitars...rrior/main.htm
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
        Cool!! I'm a new Warrior owner myself. I just traded my Ibanez 7-string to Jimosity for his Warrior MG body with reverse Performer neck, and it's got an Original Floyd. I just need some pickups for it and then it will be good to go. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] http://jimosity.tzo.com/Gear/Guitars...rrior/main.htm
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ah, so he kept the APC's?
        Too bad in a way - I'd love to hear you review them. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

'bane

Comment

I think those were Ultrasonics and not APCs. I don't think he's parting with those pickups.

Comment

welcome to the club [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
              I think those were Ultrasonics and not APCs.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh, my bad.

Comment

Hey Jacksonfreak, I recognize that line from the movie The Warriors! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                I have two warriors myself. Great axes!

Rudy
                Rudy
                www.metalinc.net

Comment

Ya know Rody I never saw that movie but that line just came to me as I was about to post about getting the Warrior.
                  This thing is outragous and a tone monster. I threw a newer logo'd JB in the bridge cus the Distortion had longer legs and the screws would
                  pop out when I tried to get it low enough so the strings would clear. Luckily the JB had shorter legs and fit right in. I put a Gibson Zebra PAF in the neck and it screams now. Sounds incredable in all three pup positions. I love this guitar.
                  Can't wait ti hear it my tube amp with out the headphones. Nieghbours bewarned BWAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA
                  Gil

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbane:
                    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by toejam:
                    I think those were Ultrasonics and not APCs.
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh, my bad. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Your bad. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I also discovered Jim had a five-way switch in it, so as soon as I get some pickups, I will have some cool split-pup wiring scheme going on. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Ok following along with the rules of the forum. Which state If you mention a new guitar you have to post pics. So here it is. The Warrior XT in Dark Metallic Red
                      Gil

Comment

GRRR ARRRGH Damn webshots wont let me link to it.
                        Just click on my webpage link below.
                        Gil

Comment

SIMPLY PUT....WARRIORS [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] RULE!

Comment

Agreed - If that guy from Germany backs out of the sale, I might have to keep my XT/USA mutt [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            But then I'll be changing my name to WarriorX3, then X4 or X5 if I break down and get that 1990 Bolted Steel and the GMG from Ebay [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Damn the Warrior is the best design ever! Metal shape with Strat comfort! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Custom Shop Idea: Mahogany Warrior with a Mahogany neck and ebony board! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] (where's that masturbation emoticon? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

Newc
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by JACKSONFREAK:
                              GRRR ARRRGH Damn webshots wont let me link to it.
                              Just click on my webpage link below.
                              Gil
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Gil, sorry to say, but that is the CRAPPIEST Warrior pic I've ever seen! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X