Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Randy Rhoads Grouping....20+ yrs in the making...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Randy Rhoads Grouping....20+ yrs in the making...

KILLER GUITARS GUYS! THOSE ARE SOME VERY SWEET AXES INDEED! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

PS, BE CAREFUL, ONCE BRETT GETS A PEEK AT THESE HE WILL BE ALL OVER YOU TO SELL HIM THOSE LTDS, HE IS A ON A RAMPAGE TO OWN THEM ALL I THINK! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

THNX FOR THE PIX!

BE C0OL,
    MIKE

Comment

I agree, I'm a big fan of the Rhoads guitar. I also have a RHY, PCS, and Schaller/Floyd LTD. I also have one of the four NAMM LTD's with OFR. Can't get enought Rhoads guitars! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Rudy
      Rudy
      www.metalinc.net

Comment

Rudy, do you still have that sweet Mystic Cobra Rhoads?

Comment

Thanks Fish...I might have to get one of the GMW versions and probably the Jackson version too just to complete the Jackson set!

Seeing all three together makes my wallet burn...must...control...wallet...

Comment

Awesome Rudy...send some pics..pics, pics...!!! Must have pics....(when you're ready to move that NAMM rhoads, let me know.) First dibbs please....??!!

Thanks Stinkbug....I know about that wallet thing....burn baby burn right?!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Fish It Down

Comment

Originally posted by YouThinkYourFish?:

Way Cool Fish
              Dangerous, But Worth the Fish
              Fish Talk
              Fish It Down
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I am sensing some sort of pattern here.... [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Oh yeah, me too...Hellooo Mr.Fisk

say 'Fisk' instead of 'Fish' though

I really laugh when i see the old Incredicble Hulk movies with Lou Ferrigno & Bill Bixby.
                The bad guys name is Mr Fisk [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Fish, I would never beg you to sell your Shannon Prototype (a prototype that came AFTER the original run of LTD's - huh?). I don't think I've ever begged anyone to sell me anything except for Chris with his Shannon Hot Wheels, and even there I gave up after about a month. Anyone who has seen the neck on that guitar would understand.

While I will still debate the fact that the 1992 LTD's with the VTS serial number are THE LTD to own, I have to give credit to Rob Lane and Mike Shannon for constructing these dead-on, true to the original Concordes. I do appreciate those, especially being 1 of 7 ever produced.

Maybe one day, if the gods smile down on me, I'll be fortunate enough to find and purchase one of those guitars...

Brett

Comment

ian, you playin that shortwing yet?
                    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                    Sully Guitars on Facebook
                    Sully Guitars on Google+
                    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Hey Fish,

The only thing you're missing is a creme LP Custom...unless you already have one of those! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

very cool bro ! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Very very nice Fish! I reckon it will take me 20 years also!
                          You're so right about the GMW's
                          1 down, 3 to go...

Comment

welcome Des! sorry to keep ya waiting...

sully
                            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                            Sully Guitars on Facebook
                            Sully Guitars on Google+
                            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

thanks Sully you sorted me pretty damn quickly! thanks!

Comment

Sorry Sully.....I still have not obliged...still can't build up the nerve.....I almost did today though. I think, once I get a great Rhoads song down, then I will break it out and jam....

Hey Brett, no disrespect meant....I was only replying to RemCarr's response. I would have actually been honored if you had asked...(would have still said no though [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] )Good luck on your search and hopefully acquiring one someday...

Is Racer onto something.....hhmmmmmmm [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Givin' Your Fish Away

Comment

Working...
                                X