Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Randy Rhoads Grouping....20+ yrs in the making...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Randy Rhoads Grouping....20+ yrs in the making...

Alright JCFr's........Here is a new image of a group I put together finally.....a 20 yr endeavour...

The Randy Rhoads freak that I am...this is the bombshell of groups......Jackson Rocks!!! Randy Rules!!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: The Randy Rhoads Grouping....20+ yrs in the making...

WOW. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Sweet!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Too cool!

Comment

WOWOWOWOOWOWOW! WAY TOO COOL!
          [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

That is rad! Who made that polka dot V?

Comment

Amazing! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Very Very Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks Guys..... They definately play like a dream and feel awesome. I love the Randy Rhoads V's. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

In response to your question Boxcar, that Polka Dot V is over 20 yrs old. It was my first guitar that I ever owned and was a basic shape copy of Randy's without the dots. I had GMW match it to Randy's for me and Dan did the graphic. I had photos of him painting it and everything but lost 'em when my flash card was stolen. (That sucked). Despite that, it feels and plays like a dream and sounds so sweet.... [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Now if I could only play that Randy chord on it........................damn!!!................. ......can't get it!!!

Way Cool Fish [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

definitely
                    [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Racer.....still don't see that space between Racer and X yet.... What's up???? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Send me the black Rhoads....and I'll think about it! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

nice guitars.

i would cry if they fell [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

I would cry too....but hey...it would take a crane to pull them out of that wall.....and as far as you Racer [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] .... maybe if you talk cash, I might talk shippin' but you may just have to pry it out of my dead fingers!!! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] .....

FIsh I Win

Comment

Very nice!!!

I still need a polka dot V to complete the set. When the Jackson version came out I wasn't really happy with it, so I didn't get one. However, I am thinking I will need to pick one up sometime in the future. I would like to check out the GMW version. At least it looks closer to Randy's.

Comment

Working...
                              X