Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comparing Jackson Warrior to B.C. Rich Stealth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comparing Jackson Warrior to B.C. Rich Stealth?

Anybody have both of these guitars and good pics of them together? They look similar, but I'm wondering exactly what they look like side by side.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Re: Comparing Jackson Warrior to B.C. Rich Stealth?

Joe

I've had both at one time...not as similar as you think. At a glance they are...but when you put them together...the angles are different.

Also the Stealth feels kinda off-balance...and very top heavy (most BC's tend to be though)
    whereas the Warrior has a really nice balance to it.

Wish I had pic of them together to show ya.

Comment

Yeah, I wasn't sure about the angles and that's what I was really curious about and why I wanted to see the two together. Oh well, maybe someone else has a pic. Thanks anyway.

Comment

I'm really courious about this too,the stealth has been the main guitar of Chuck,so every time I see a warrior I think it looks similar to Chuck's guitar...

Comment

I'd be interested to see that too. I've never played or even touched a Warrior, but I had a Stealth years ago for a couple of weeks. They are indeed top heavy like all BC Rich guitars, and the body is really surprisingly small. I imagine a Warrior would be somewhat bigger.
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

The Stealth has a small body because the dude who designed it is 3 feet tall.........Amazing guitar player, but still, 3 feet tall.........

Comment

The Warrior body is also kinda small. Is it bigger than the Stealth?

Comment

They are indeed top heavy like all BC Rich guitars
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't let Neal Moser hear you say this! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Neil always says that All the BC Rich's except the ones he designed are top heavy!

rich

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
                  The Warrior body is also kinda small.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You don't say?????????

HA HA HA HA HA HA [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Bwahahahaha!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

The stealth body is much thinner, and a bit smaller than the Warrior.

They feel and balance totally different

I disagree with the stealth neckthru feeling off balance, but yes, the bolt on doesn't feel quite right.

Awesome guitars I tell you
                      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I wonder why they are discontinued in the import series.. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

I've had both (import bolt on) (USA neck thru) and the neck thru stealth was a bit heavier than the bolt on. The neck thru was mahogony with maple neck section,the bolt on was alder with a maple neck.Both were exceptional guitars.the usa had 2 dimarzio super Ds.The bolt on had 2 duncan invaders.The bolt on felt good to me not top heavy at all.The duncan invaders were BAD ASS and the bottom end was bone crunching.The neck thru was a more mellow guitar very smooth, BAD ASS too but in a different way.No comparison quality wise the USA was a much better guitar
                          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I've never been a huge fan of pointy bodies, but lately I've been diggin the Warrior...it's probably gonna be my next axe after I get the SL2H.
                            I'm not tall so it's a plus for me that it's not big like a King V or something...and I have a feeling that I'll like the stock pickup choice on the WR [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

- Rune.

Comment

Hey Ron, isn't that the old B minor chord-with crooked-ring-finger?? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                              You're good at the evil grin pose though...I loved the floyd rose pic, hahaha. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

- Rune.

Comment

Working...
                              X