Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comparing Jackson Warrior to B.C. Rich Stealth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Comparing Jackson Warrior to B.C. Rich Stealth?

Originally posted by Accept2:
    The Stealth has a small body because the dude who designed it is 3 feet tall.........Amazing guitar player, but still, 3 feet tall.........
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Was his name Frodo? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Jesus Christ Ron! It looks like you're molesting that poor thing. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Speaking of Chuck and the X2N, I've decided that the X2N I've got laying around that came out of my old Kramer is now going into my Warrior MG. I'm also about to order a Super 2 for the neck, so that guitar will be a monster!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      It's also got a five-way blade switch in it, so I'm thinking of having position two as the two inner coils, position four will be the top coil of the neck, the other three positions will be the standard humbucking positions. It's got the volume and tone pots, and the turbo charger was ripped out, so that's empty. I may add a midboost or split switch there instead of having just an empty hole.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Damn it Joe just buy a Warrior already, will ya. lol
        We must!
        We must!
        We must increase the bust!
        The bigger the better!
        The tighter the sweater!
        The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Originally posted by Soloist1:
          Damn it Joe just buy a Warrior already, will ya. lol
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL Read above! I traded my Ibanez 7-string to Jimosity for a Warrior MG with a reverse headstock Performer neck (I guess it was from a PS-4). It's got an original Floyd and five-way switch. It plays pretty cool and balances nicely, and I don't mind bolt-on necks. I just needs pickups so I can really hear the damn thing! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] And that damn strap button needs to be relocated!
          http://jimosity.tzo.com/Gear/Guitars...rrior/main.htm
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yeah the button under the front horn is kind of funky. That looks sharp with the rev head. It's about time you dumped that Ibanhad for a true bashing ultra violent metal axe that is undeniably the best looking and feeling guitar that was ever put on this f'ing mud ball.

][ :o )#

edit: Damn graemlins
            We must!
            We must!
            We must increase the bust!
            The bigger the better!
            The tighter the sweater!
            The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe:
              The stealth body is much thinner, and a bit smaller than the Warrior.

They feel and balance totally different

I disagree with the stealth neckthru feeling off balance, but yes, the bolt on doesn't feel quite right.

Awesome guitars I tell you
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Opinion as it very well may be...the US (series) neckthru Stealth I had was VERY top heavy. It had the typical Stealth headstock (the one like the Firebird) no inlay, and a single DiMarzio X2N (just like Chuck's) It dove for the floor anytime you'd take your hands off it. I've never had that problem with any Warrior I''ve ever owned...bolt on OR neckthru.

Comment

Originally posted by deviltronix:
                </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> They are indeed top heavy like all BC Rich guitars
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't let Neal Moser hear you say this! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Neil always says that All the BC Rich's except the ones he designed are top heavy!

rich
                </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Rick Derringer designed the Stealth WITH Neal Moser...LOL! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] That was back when Neal was esentially Bernie Rico's right hand man.

Comment

Originally posted by Rune The Axeman:
                  Hey Ron, isn't that the old B minor chord-with crooked-ring-finger?? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">F#m.

I like to hit both the 3rds & 5ths of a minor barre with the tip of my ring finger, rather than with my pinky. I reinforce the barre with my middle finger.
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

for some reason most BCRichs with the firebird like headstock seem to be top heavy. even the ones Neal designed.
                    TJ i think i have a good pic of a stealth but i cant post it. im pretty sure the stealth is longer at the bottom than a warrior. Im also not sure but BCRichs templates changed over the years, there was also seperate templates for bolt ons & neckthrus so the shape does vary slightly, but i dont know if that is true for the stealth.

Comment

What is that charvel star next to ron in that pic. It can't be new. Tell me more!!!!!!!

Comment

That's one of the guitars in the new USA Charvel line up bro [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Journeyman:
                          What is that charvel star next to ron in that pic. It can't be new. Tell me more!!!!!!!
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes...it's true..there are SEVERAL new Charvel USA Stars!....Charvel fans rejoice! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X