Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bring out your Warrior pics!!

Originally posted by Newc:
    Ken - Silver Swirl on that Warrior would kick all ass [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

...and if it just happened to be a counter-clockwise swirl.... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Newc
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You know...I just saw the KV2T on ebay in that finish [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] ...I think that's what I'm going to do with it! and YES...that would be sick looking on a Warrior! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Couldn't help but let the cat(s) out of the bag:
      "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
      Gotta get away from here.
      Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
      Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

JOE!!!!

F'in AWESOME MAN!!!! OMG!!! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

"Shitload of Skulls"? [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
          or is it "Skull Bath"?
          or maybe "Skullapalooza"? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Either way, I think it'd look great alongside that one Xeno keeps posting [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

(edit) I just noticed that Warrior's got 3 singles (Strat-style) [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
          Hmmmm...JB Jr, Lil'59, Lil'SD? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Thanks! The "Skulls" used to be Chuk Siple's J6490 and it will be equipped with three SHR-1 HotRail Duncans. They really do come very close to full sized humbuckers in their tone and output. The top one is my old black Warrior Pro refinished with the "Chinese MultiColor Dragon." All paint was done by Daneen.
            "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
            Gotta get away from here.
            Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
            Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorX7:
              I already have the red marblizer on the other guitar...so I'd wanna go with something different...maybe green! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">For some reason I'm picturing it with black/yellow/gray swirl. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I really need to get ahold of a "shitload of skulls" warrior someday...

Comment

USA Custom Shop Warrior with EMGs, White With Red Blood Drip and matching Head Stock! OSG exclusive, he only ended up getting 3 out of the 10 he ordered, I got number 2 and Rudy got number 3! If we ever find #1 we are going to split it! Hahahaha!!! This is the stock photo of mine from OSG, Rudy and I will get pix of both of ours together and post them soon! For now...drool away! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Be c0ol,
                  Mike

Comment

What happened to the other ones? I was seriously wanting one, but money was willing [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750:
                      Couldn't help but let the cat(s) out of the bag
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">*goes nuts*
                      That's so cool it's almost beyond comprehension.
                      [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

charvel 750,
                        that friggin' rules bro!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                        I love the painted trem.
                        dare I ask what you have to pay for a refinish like that? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

oh and warriorX7, please e-mail me the lightning sky pics! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

- Rune.

Comment

Ok RUNE...this one is for you bro!

This used to belong to my bud Chris (FirebirdV)...I didn't have the ca$h to take it off his hands when he sold it...but one I would've loved to had added to the collection!

Comment

Dam Joe My old custom shop looks sweet as hell now I'm gonna have to save some pennys & finally contact Daneen, I think I'm still going to go with a Samurai Japanese garden scene on the new white Warrior pro Though.
                            According To The Prophecy

Comment

Originally posted by Drake S.:
                              Dam Joe My old custom shop looks sweet as hell now I'm gonna have to save some pennys & finally contact Daneen, I think I'm still going to go with a Samurai Japanese garden scene on the new white Warrior pro Though.
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">now THAT sounds interesting! Got any pics of that finish?
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:
                                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm really digging this one
                                The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                                X