Iommi/Iron Cross inlay pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iommi/Iron Cross inlay pics

Any of you folks have pics of a guitar (Jackson or otherwise, on rosewood if possible) with Iommi Cross or Iron Cross inlays? I'm thinking of getting some custom inlays on the Stealth I put together during the fall, which currently has offset dots, and if Iommi Crosses look the way I think they do, it'd be a cool look.
    sigpic

Re: Iommi/Iron Cross inlay pics

Comment

Argh!!!All these warriors are killing me!! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

I was the world's biggest Iommi fan when I was growing up, and I desperately wanted an SG with the crosses. I've pretty much gotten over that, though, and I've come to prefer the sharkfins.

I did have the Iommi fu-manchu mustache, though--made me a real hit with the ladies in high school! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
          Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

now theres an inlay i can love....too bad jessie james ruined the iron cross, now everyone thinks he invinted it or something.
            wouldnt mind havin the real iron cross inlay done on my model 6 on the frets without the sharkfin. anyone know where i can get that done reliably ?

Comment

Working...
            X