Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Band's First Show! (Jackson KE3 in full effect)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Band\'s First Show! (Jackson KE3 in full effect)

Originally posted by RacerX:
    What's with the beards-but-no-mustache look? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Is that what's hip with the cool cats nowadays? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I say it's the singer from soilwork thing man lol //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Steve:
      ...it's a "Ke3r" trans blue and I love that the fact you put emgs in her nice , but oil your board every now and then dude ! or is that just the pic ? and nice live clip dude ! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] //Steve
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, it's gotta be the pic. I just oiled the fretboard 3 days before the show. And thanks for the kind words. I should have full recordings of actual songs soon enough...

Plus, it came to me with the EMG. She'll be leaving soon (sorry). [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

The band's website is pretty much finished. Sorry for the spam, but visit us at www.barabus.tk

Comment

Originally posted by Mordor:
          </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Killgasm:
          You like like the dude from That '70s Show.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yep,I thought it too </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">he really is...

Comment

that vest looks goofy as hell on you [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

but who cares? its not like im a goddamn fashion police

but seriously... rofl at the "hardcore teen angst baddasses" watching you play... especially the fat kid [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

im playing my first gig at this club in like 2 weeks.... in a band with some friends... they really suck... its gonna be embarrassing, lol
            nice guitar... i have a kelly too

Comment

I REALLY LIKE THE "SCORPIONS POSE" IN THE 2ND PIC !! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] YOUR MOUTH'S OPEN JUST AS WIDE AS RUDOLPH SCHENKERS !! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

TRY THE BENT FORKS OVER THE EYES INSTED OF THE CORNY TWINPACK SHADES...... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

How many of us are re-thinking the decision to post our *own* gig pics on here? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Just kidding guy's!
                  Actually there's a big 70 retro thing happening in europe right now so the "no stasch" look is "stylin"! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice Kelly too! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by CoryKer:
                      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mordor:
                      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Killgasm:
                      You like like the dude from That '70s Show.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yep,I thought it too </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Everyone says that. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">DAYUM HYDE, YOU SHRED!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I can't believe Donna's doin' it with Forman when the Kelly Shredder's in the basement! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Seriously, congrats on the gig and the others it's generated already! That's a real good sign when your first show spawns 3 more! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Way to go CoryKer, show those emo kids how it's done! I can't wait to be in a band again and put my gig pics up.

Comment

Sleestakk!!!?!!?! You SOB. NOBODY takes the Cyberspace with Sleestak. IT is Sacred. Bow. now. OWNED>

Comment

Q. What do you call 47 people sitting around the TV watching the Super Bowl? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                            A. The Dallas Cowboys! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                            X