Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jackson sighting

Originally posted by dd3keegs:
    [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] The Patriots rock!!!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Sorry I had to add that ( I'm from New England). And it is so sweet to see them win after all this time.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">All this time? They won the Super Bowl year before last.

You want "all this time", try having been an Oilers and now Texans fan.

Comment

Hey Guys...doesnt look like a pasty to me, check this shot out...warning its a biggun!!

Janet's Boobie!

Enjoy!
      Mike

Comment

[img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] Michael Jackson with boobs. [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Comment

There was I white RR, all I remember was Janet's, I mean Ms Jackson's breast. Remember its Ms. Jackson if your nasty.
          Originally posted by Number Of The Priest
          Michael Jackson with boobs.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Not even close Ms Jackson is fine. Michael however looks like he could star in the Aliens 4 Pedophilia.

Comment

Originally posted by RemCarr:
            Hey Guys...doesnt look like a pasty to me, check this shot out...warning its a biggun!!

Janet's Boobie!

Enjoy!
            Mike
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I don't mind that kind of Jackson sighting! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Hey guys thats not a pastie thats a Nipple ring a custom one by the looks of it,there is a guy in California who makes tribal custom rings like that I have seen him at a couple Tattoo conveintions. His stuff is Uber expensive.
              According To The Prophecy

Comment

WOW she is as big a freak as her brother.
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

So Jusin claims it was a "accie-denk" eh?
                  I doubt it, but if so I guess he ain't getin' no mo' puddin' from Ms. Jackson!
                  (Rumor has it he's been up in there) I think he was getting revenge because rumor also has it she said he wasn't too great!
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Janet the BIG picture Notice the snap closure where the "torn off piece" was. Accident??? Suuuuuure.
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mask:
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Man, that is a STRANGE nipple ring in that case. [/QUOTE]

it's what's called a 'shield' along the lines of these: http://www.citypierce.com/ns3.html

Comment

Did anyone save that huge image of Janet? Please email it to me, zip it up first if needed pls.

pat.private AT chicagowebs.com

Thanx in advance!
                        Pat

Comment

Originally posted by Drake S.:
                          Hey guys thats not a pastie thats a Nipple ring a custom one by the looks of it,there is a guy in California who makes tribal custom rings like that I have seen him at a couple Tattoo conveintions. His stuff is Uber expensive.
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Man, that is a STRANGE nipple ring in that case.

Comment

Working...
                          X