• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gallery Update

Check it out...
    Occupy JCF

Re: Gallery Update

Can you change the name on the Genebaby listed guitars? Pretty pls? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Did you lose a bunch of e-mails again, Tekky? I sent a bunch of stuff a while ago, but they're still not up. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I also sent in a Soloist shot that's not up there, just so you know. Thanks. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Only so much time in a day to do the many things that I've got to do Pat. I'll get to them ASAP.

Genebaby, I'll get to it ASAP...
          Occupy JCF

Comment

It's cool. Not complaining or anything. Just assumed they'd be in the latest update, and was curious why they weren't.

Comment

Well, don't feel slighted. Look through the galleries and you'll notice something....

None of my guitars are there.
              Occupy JCF

Comment

Yeah, yeah. You know you're just picking on me. [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Just kidding! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Jeez Forest, 'bout time you figured it out!!! [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

are the ones on the very bottom of each guitar type the new ones?

Comment

No, not necessarily. Mostly the guitars are placed in the galleries in order of their S/N.
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

After I receive my Shannon Soloist and DK27, I'll be sure to add some contributions to the gallery. I don't see any DK27s in the gallery, so that'll be a first!

Comment

Working...
                        X