Jackson Fusion Profesional?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Fusion Profesional?

Hey I didn't really know where to post because I don't know which Jacksons are imports.I saw a Fusion Standard in a music store and just wanted to get some info on it.It said profesional in small letters just after Jackson.Is this an import.If so what country of origin.Also what is a fusion exactly?I Don't really know much about Jacksons other than I have A Charvel 650XL that I like pretty well.

Re: Jackson Fusion Profesional?

Anything that says Professional on it is a Japanese import. A Fusion is a combining ("fusion") of a Strat-type body with a shorter Gibson-type 24.75" scale.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
      Anything that says Professional on it is a Japanese import. A Fusion is a combining ("fusion") of a Strat-type body with a shorter Gibson-type 24.75" scale.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks.Thats kinda what I suspected.Played it and liked but don't really have the cash for another guitar right now,but I would like a Jackson to go with my Charvel.They want $350 for it.Is this a good price or too much?Thanks

Comment

I'd say that is slightly too much for a Standard. If it was the "real" Fusion Professional, with the ebony fretboard (that was only made in '90-91), that would be about right, but I would think that $250-300 is more in line for a Standard. Not a comment on the quality of the guitar, just that the older Japanese bolt-ons have really sucky resale value. I would only pay $350 if the guitar was absolutely dead mint and came with a case in perfect working condition.

Comment

Working...
        X