Tobacco Sunburst

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tobacco Sunburst

Pat: I have a BCB Soloist and it doesn't look anything like that picture in the catalog. But you may be correct that the red just didn't show up in that particular pic.

Lev: How do you like the color of the Tobacco Sunburst Soloist? I just ordered a SLATQH in Tobacco Sunburst. Got any pics?

Re: Tobacco Sunburst

...That's really the only difference between the two colors. Tobacco goes yellow-to-black. BCB adds some red in between those two. [/QB]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Here are some crappy pics of my DX1 tobacco sunburst. Tobacco sunburst really looks yellow in the center.

What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"? I talk to him every day.

Comment

here's a pic of my soloist:

Comment

Great pics. Thanks guys!

Comment

That finish is growing on me. would look awesome on an RR1T ...with black hardware of course.

Comment

i have a KV2 in the same finish. i love it more everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by travis bickle:
              i have a KV2 in the same finish. i love it more everyday.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ooh...show us a pic. !!!!!!

Comment

Tobacco Sunburst

Is the SLATQH on page 13 of the 2003 Catalog Tobacco Sunburst?
                2003 Catalog

Comment

Hard to tell for sure, Fritz. I'd tend to agree with you. But I could also easily see it really being Burnt Cherry Burst, and the red just didn't show up well in the pic due to poor lighting.

...That's really the only difference between the two colors. Tobacco goes yellow-to-black. BCB adds some red in between those two.

Comment

my tobacco sunburst soloist looks exactly like that..

Comment

Originally posted by the_drip:
                      That finish is growing on me.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think that's a product of getting older. I used to hate burst finishes, particularly a dirty old tobaccy finish, but now I think Tobacco Burst is soooo sweet. Would love a Dinky in that finish, or a Hamer Cali
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

I wasn't too into that finish until I saw it in person.. I bought that SL-1 the second I saw it and its still one of my all-time favorite guitars to look at [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Looks great.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG:
                          </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by the_drip:
                          That finish is growing on me.
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think that's a product of getting older. I used to hate burst finishes, particularly a dirty old tobaccy finish, but now I think Tobacco Burst is soooo sweet. Would love a Dinky in that finish, or a Hamer Cali </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm only 20 and Tobacco Sunburst is amongst my fav finishes ever... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I wish they made the KVX10 in Tobacco Sunburst, I would have chosen that over the Amber Sunburst anyday... although I really love my Amber Sunburst KVX10. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                          http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

How do you like this one ? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

[img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

sweet looking model A
                              thats a keeper

Comment

Working...
                              X