Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have pics of the inside of a JJ case (Scott Ian model)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have pics of the inside of a JJ case (Scott Ian model)?

I'm looking for a case for my JJP (which is actually a smaller Les Paul shape), http://www.jacksonguitars.com/resour...age=tsbJJP.jpg
    but I've been told that the Jackson case that would probably fit this would be a JCC922 which is what the Scott Ian models use. Can anyone show me a pic of the inside of these cases and give me measurements just so I can be sure?
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Re: Anyone have pics of the inside of a JJ case (Scott Ian model)?

That's the right case. Trust me, I know my Jackson cases. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] The JCC922 is the catch-all Jackson case. All the weird shit from JJ's to Surfcasters fit in that one. It will require some deft hammerwork to get it to fit your guitar right, but that's a good thing.

Comment

Cool! Thanks, man. I just wanted to be totally sure. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

yo, toejam, show some pics of the JJP!

Comment

dude, you don't need more than a fuji finepix 1400z.. my pics are alright I think. it costs like $75.

hot shit

how much did it set you back, if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

Cool, I'll have to check out one of those cameras.

The guitar only cost me $400 with the TKL case. I don't care for the case too much since the guitar floats around in it, even with foam. So I'll eventually get either the correct case or maybe a gig bag for it.

Comment

cool beans, i'll be receiving mine soon.

I'm not a big fan of single hum guitars and this will be my second single-hum axe. Remarkably my only single hum guitars are my two jacksons, and they're both floyd-less too. I should get one of those 80's gibson superstrat shredders, just for the mindfuck. or not.

Comment

PS: if you will emg it, I want dibs on the pickup. Need a double cream dimarzio for a hamer. $45 shipped haha

Comment

I'm not EMG'g this one. The stock DiMarzio Super Distortion sounds awesome!! I love how this guitar plays. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry From Ghana:
                    yo, toejam, show some pics of the JJP!
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Here ya go. It's like a Dinky Les Paul!These from the ebay auction are the only ones I have of it. I'll spare you of myself taking crappy pics with my crappy camera until I get a new one. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2577662160

Comment

Working...
                    X