Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 97 namm shannon soloist

you [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] oops
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Thats a cool Soloist!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      BTW, I have one of Marty Friedman's Kellys and its serial number is right before your BGF above, I have J6363 [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Rudy
      Rudy
      www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:
        Why does it have a "J" serial number but not have the Custom Shop logo decal?
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Not all Custom Shop models have Custom Shop written on the headstock. You can specify if you don't want it, or sometimes they just didn't do it.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

hey roody
          ya got a pic of that?
          marty kicks ass [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          i really love the dragons kiss album and cacaphony stuff i grew up on.
          "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Sweet guitar!!!

To quote the movie 'Robocop': "I'd buy that for a dollar!" [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by MOSHWITZ:
              Why does it have a "J" serial number but not have the Custom Shop logo decal?
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Also, I think the "Custom Shop" logo is a fairly recent addition - did other '97 custom shop pieces use the logo?

Comment

Working...
              X