Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which bastard "V" should it be?? PICS INSIDE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which bastard "V" should it be?? PICS INSIDE!

Well, you all saw this one before and I said I'd get better pics for you, so here they are. It's the modified Charvel Avenger with the Jackson 24 fret neck(DX-10 I believe). The first pic(no that's not my "walker" in the pic Scott!!) was how it used to look with the black keys and black P'UP bezel. I think the chrome keys and the Polished aluminum ring looks better though. What do ya think(please pay no attention to the mess, I'm rearranging things [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ) ??

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UwD4d4sZmTG*JL3aL9Lt3Ewrfpjwr4XKNcsFBVu2LS9FsXLqn TMNP29dwgorDYOthLpkkkCMc5f4FC6eZKtuPlj1VxlPL71HCTb GWPKnocIIHOBA1*RCqdFJ!0zm7b*D/Black%20V%20small.jpg?dc=4675439646055615080[/img]

Here is how it looks now....

Thanks,
    Dave->
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Re: Which bastard "V" should it be?? PICS INSIDE!

i really like the look of that [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
    93 USA Soloist EDS
    USA HT6 Juggernaut
    Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Silver on black matches the bevels - go with it [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Defiantly the chrome! Nice job! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Awesome! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Looks good Dave! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
            >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Holy shit it looks good! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Rock on! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

yup that thing next to the bezel looks strange , a single emg would look better

Comment

I think it looks better with the chrome now. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Nice walker, BTW. hahahaha [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathDaily:
                    I like the first one better... Black keys w/alumi bezel would look sweet w/out that chrome thing on the pickup. What the heck is that thing, anyway?
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Here's a great trivia question! Does anyone know what this is from?

Thanks for all the comments, I have to agree that I kinda like the black tunings also [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Dave->
                    Dave ->

Comment

Re: Which bastard &quot;V&quot; should it be?? PICS INSIDE!

I don't know where yours is from, but Schaller used to offer a similar looking item in chrome, gold and black. I guess it was designed to clean up the look of the pickup.

Comment

... fuckin cool man I remember those ! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Shine:
                          I don't know where yours is from, but Schaller used to offer a similar looking item in chrome, gold and black. I guess it was designed to clean up the look of the pickup.
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, Jim, that's close and I actually have a gold one still sealed in a package. This one is actually from a pickup from a Univox Mosrite copy guitar. I actually always liked the look of them but apparently some don't share my opinion. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Dave->
                          Dave ->

Comment

My buddys Univox lp has those. I didn't know if they had a real purpose or not (looks don't count since I think they look shat [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

Comment

budman - that place where you've shaved the lower wing - is it shaped just like a dxmg ( so the connection between the side of the neck and the side of the body is rounded? or just cut it out so the whole side of the neck is naked ? any pics ?

Comment

Working...
                              X