Autsralian Jackson Fans.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autsralian Jackson Fans.....

The US and Australia have just signed a Free Trade Agreement. I don't know all the details, but it is supposed to cut tarrifs and taxes on imports and exports of 97 percent of items.
    My point: maybe those ridiculous taxes you all pay when you buy a USA jackson will be reduced, if not eliminated?

[img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] nandrew

Re: Autsralian Jackson Fans.....

sorry about the spelling error in the title!

Comment

Dude thats sweet. I was gonna get a Sl2H in black for $2900 which is a great price, but the day I was gonna go in it sold [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
      [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

SWEET! Maybe I should put a bunch of stuff up for sale again and aim it at the Aussies [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Does anybody know for sure if this does include guitars and musical gear?

Comment

Originally posted by darkknight:
            Dude thats sweet. I was gonna get a Sl2H in black for $2900 which is a great price, but the day I was gonna go in it sold [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
            [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">dude, you should look into this further.

If it works out good for us Aussies, get thine arse to Matts Music, Easton Guitars, DCGL, GuitarXpress, Splawn Guitars, or the Jackson retailer of your choice, pick out a nice one and get it shipped over. Save yourself a grand on your purchase, easy! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            Hail yesterday

Comment

ahhh that's SWEEET!!!! the australian dollar isnt doing too badly either, there hasnt been a better time to get jackson guitars... venuemusic.com.au have just started getting import jacksons, and for pretty cheap too, actually, alot cheaper than other shops, they have a sweet pile o skulls KE3...lets hope they bring in the US jacksons too.
              cheers

Comment

I saw the pile o skulls KE3 at Venue. I don't know if it's a good saving.

It's about three hundred dollars dearer than a KE3 I bought in 1997, though the price rise is explainable with inflation, graphics and all.

I suppose the trade agreement and our strong dollar doesn't do much for the Japanese.

A pity the guitar has chrome hardware. I prefer black guitars to have black hardware.

s

Comment

When the DK2s were called Dx1s back in the 90s, they had Black Hardware, I don`t know why they changed the name and the hardware color, but I prefer black also [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

yeah it was a tad expensive like you said, but venue are so laid back, you can haggle down on the price to about 1300, as long as rob isnt working, he tends to charge rrp..

What about that sale, ENGL savage head 2070 AUD, and the engl savage SE for 2700 AUD, fucking unbelievable.
                    cheers

Comment

I did see that sale, if it was an ENGL Powerball I would have snapped it up. I haven't heard much about the Savage so I didn't venture in to check it out.

I bet they would have sold in a minute though.

s

Comment

Working...
                      X