Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need pic for future JCF "BOMB" Decal * HELP *

OK....You guy's remember this?:

Well, I'm at it again. This time I would like to do the "bomb" with the face on it (like what is on the new Jackson swag). I think its a red/white/black design. If someone has a nice clean scan (JPG), I may be able to turn it into a decal. I would like to put one on my mod 2.
    >>--HuntinDoug-->

Re: Need pic for future JCF "BOMB" Decal * HELP *

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    You and me think alike on that one [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I thought about putting it on my black Model 2, but I got another idea, so that one's all yours [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Newc,
      Get me a pic of the graphic....And I will hook you up sirrrr. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] (that goes for anyone). I have a red mod2 it would look killer on!
      >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

I'm not sure I understand what you're looking for. Do you just want a pic of the guitar it's on??

Dave->
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Dave,
          Do you have a close up shot of the bomb? I think it will work....Email it to me if you can. The higher res, the better. Thanks Dewd! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Hey Doug,
            Will this work?

Brian

Comment

Brian,
              I think that will work....Thanks! But I would still like to get a close up of the guitar if I can. Thanks again guys!
              >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Brian,
                Can you email that to me? I'm having a problem doing a right click...Thanks! [email protected]
                >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Doug,
                  Email on its way...

Comment

...d.m.
                    http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Originally posted by HuntinDoug:
                      Newc,
                      Get me a pic of the graphic....And I will hook you up sirrrr. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] (that goes for anyone). I have a red mod2 it would look killer on!
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">do we have to give you a pic? or are we allowed to get one once you make it? if this is the case, i would like to get one! thanks. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

kevin

p.s. if you need an email, it's [email protected]
                      the trend is dead r.i.p. dime

Comment

Re: Need pic for future JCF &quot;BOMB&quot; Decal * HELP *

OK Guy's....I think I have it! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I used Brian's JPG (thanks dewd!). It took a lot of clean up, but it worked. I still have some work to do on it, so it won't be finished for a few days (this weekend maybe). I may run the image thru photoshop, and post it here on this thread when I'm done. Thanks again to everyone who helped.....You guy's ROCK! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                        >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Well, there are 2 versions, 1 facing right, the other left. If you're making a sticker to put on an axe, you'd probably want the right-facing one, eh?

I just noticed the blood dripping from the teeth. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Kinda cool/cheesy! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Doug, If you could make the bomb and the skull and spade, I will be happy to buy them from you. I need the spade so it will fit between the pickups on my RR1T, though. Can it be done?
                            Scott
                            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87:
                              Doug, If you could make the bomb and the skull and spade, I will be happy to buy them from you. I need the spade so it will fit between the pickups on my RR1T, though. Can it be done?
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yea...It can be done. I will need a close up, straight on pic (without strings in the way) of the skull spade to do it though. See what you can round up.....
                              >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Working...
                              X