Best dealer for a custom Jackson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best dealer for a custom Jackson?

I'm looking for one for my custom order, so who's the most reliable dealer if I want to have him make a custom Jackson? I've heard very good thing about Lloyd from guitarxpress though. Any info will be appreciated. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Re: Best dealer for a custom Jackson?

I've dealt with a few dealers (names withheld) that are completely useless when you have problems.

Yeah you fukkers know who you are, notice how I don't buy shit from you guys anymore.

However, I have dealt with one person, who has even tried to deal with problems that he did not have anything to do with!

I tell you, kevin at easton guitars, he is the guy to talk to.

There ya go!

Comment

kevin easton is the jcf sponsor for a reason, great prices, and he's a great guy to deal with, not to mention, a pretty good friend.

sully
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Thanks alot! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I'd recommend Matt at Matt's music easily. He hooked my up with an SL1 and a nice custom Warrior at an awesome price.
          We must!
          We must!
          We must increase the bust!
          The bigger the better!
          The tighter the sweater!
          The boys are counting on us!

Comment

i would highly reccomend Mike at New York Music in boardman ohio. very great guy.

Comment

I used Matt's Music. Matt is nothing but helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to order through Kevin Easton as well.

Comment

Matt from Matt's Music - I did not go through with the custom shop guitar I was going to order, but he is great to work with, low prices also.

Rob from Guitar Asylum - He seems pretty cool also, but when I asked about getting that Custom Shop Black PC1 that was at NAMM, he said it was sold before they got back from the show. I just saw pictures 2 days ago of it in their store.

Kevin from EastonGuitars - Was going to get a used PC they had, but I was too late. Good guy also.

Jason from DrumCityGuitarLand - I ordered my Red Rum from him, prices are higher than others, but he was cool and emailed Jackson to find out about my guitar. (Yes I know this is common, but this was only 3 months ago or so)

Lee from GMW - Bought my Chlorine from him, he is a nice guy, but no longer returns my emails.

I have also talked to Lloyd from GuitarExpress and he is cool about custom shop stuff also.

Comment

RockBrigadePC1
                  Member # 1503 posted February 10, 2004 05:57 PM
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob from Guitar Asylum - He seems pretty cool also, but when I asked about getting that Custom Shop Black PC1 that was at NAMM, he said it was sold before they got back from the show. I just saw pictures 2 days ago of it in their store.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Brooks bought it...pretty sure that he had dibbs on it long before NAMM and it was built. It was even probably his idea to have it built after Phil's bumpy black PC1. Email Brooks if you are interested in doing a 30 piece limited run on those.

Comment

I did, and he never emailed me back. I personally think the reverse headstock is ugly, but I like the black. And I believe that guitar is not based off Lumpy, it looks like the same finish as Phil's other black PC1. He had 2 on tour with him.

Comment

I'll add a vote for Kevin Easton as well.

I've also bought stuff from Jason at Drum City Guitar Land and he's great to deal with as well.

I've chatted with a couple of the other dealers on the forum here that were really cool and helpful on the phone. I just have not done a transaction with them yet so I can't say.
                      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Jason is the only guy I'll buy stuff through now that I've dealt with him for a while. They're great over at DCGL. Although I guess I'm a bit better off since I can walk in and speak to him in person.

I guess I can't help much since I haven't dealt with the others, but there's my shameless endorsement [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I have bought or ordered from Kevin Easton, Matt at Matts Music, Jason from DCGL and Lee at GMW. All are absolutely fantastic to deal with.

I would also add Scott Splawn from Splawn Guitars.

Comment

I got mine from this guy www.gamegrave.com. His price was the lowest I found, even the JCF friends could not match his price. As for service, I didn't need any so I can't answer for that. He did communicate well and the whole process went smoothly.

joe...
                            www.godwentpunk.com
                            www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

RockPC1, I never got an email from you, sorry. Yea, it looks more like Sulley from the tour, but all 3 are different in some ways. But this is the 1st "Custom Shop" PC1. No word if they would do a ltd run...

Brooks
                              www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Comment

Working...
                              X