Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best dealer for a custom Jackson?

Hey Miffy,
    I've dealt with Lee at GMW for the last 3-4 years and he has been nothing but exceptional. Answered every e-mail for me, no matter how ridiculous they may have seemed. Taken care of everything I've needed. Given his help and expertise in what may be good compared to what may not be. He's the man.

I've recently started talking to Rob from Guitar Asylum, Brooks referred me to him after the NAMM show this year. He bought several Custom Shop guitars from the show and he is really cool. He collects and plays too and seems not only interested in taking care of your order but even excited about it as if it was his.

I've only spoken to Matt twice and every time I felt as if he was blowing me off. I don't know.....perhaps he was just too busy but he never returned my e-mail either that I sent about the NAMM show guitars. (Sorry about that Matt....)

I've only spoken to Jason at DCGL twice and a few e-mails and he's been cool.

I think you just need to talk to each one of them and possibly see what prices they can give you and how you feel talking to each one of them. Only you can really decide.

Personally, Lee and Rob are the coolest guys that I have ever dealt with in this guitar business and for me that is the most important thing, especially since I deal in selling collectible art. To me it's one and the same. Taking care of your customers as well as being personally part of what you sell

Anyway, that's my two cents.

If you want, I would be happy to mention you to Lee or Rob and tell 'em your looking for something special and possibly to design. They'd be cool enough to help ya'.

Looking For Fish [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
    X