RR model at NAMM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR model at NAMM

Anyone know the story on this RR? Pics are up on the Jackson site. Looks kind of beat up.

Re: RR model at NAMM

it's a relic rhoads...matt at mattsmusic got it, i believe.

sully
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

An exact replica of a 1984 San Dimas Rhoads, the guitar was completed a week before NAMM.
      Occupy JCF

Comment

I believe it's a replica of a 1982 actually.

Matt [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

This is the year 2006 right???? [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
          Occupy JCF

Comment

wow... loooks like they got the bridge right and everything. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

[img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] why buy a new guitar that looks old [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

there's a story to every scratch and ding on my guitars.

i want my guitars to age gracefully by my side and any scratching or paint chipping will be done by memyselfandi [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, the best scratches/dings/nicks are those that you caused yourself. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

...or by your moronic drummer. Drummers and guitars are a nasty combination. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

'bane

Comment

Originally posted by Sleestack:
                  [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] why buy a new guitar that looks old [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

there's a story to every scratch and ding on my guitars.

i want my guitars to age gracefully by my side and any scratching or paint chipping will be done by memyselfandi [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's a vibe thing...so for the real Rhoads collectors..it's like the next best thing to owning one from that period. Except for the hardware, this one is almost identical to my RR0012 (down to the nicks/scratches/dings/tarnishing/etc...)

Comment

More like "So for the dumbasses that will pay that kind of money for a beat to shit guitar instead of just buying an original that's beat to shit..." [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

There, there, BM...

Awwwwwwwww
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Somebody needs a

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

What dealer got this guitar anyway? So far I have heard that 2 different dealers have it...
                          www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Comment

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubb/noncgi/...;f=21;t=000001

Comment

Well, we bought this guitar at NAMM but it has yet to show up here. I just saw my rep yesterday and he's under the impression that the guitar has been lost and they're trying to find it... I'll post on here if and when it arrives.

Matt [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                              Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Working...
                              X