Randy Rhoads Star Ceremony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Randy Rhoads Star Ceremony

Holy shit...I just don't fucking believe that. That is not possible. How the FUCK could they not spell his last name right on the FUCKING PLAQUE????? That is just pathetic. And his mother standing there having to look at the stupid thing.
    That is a fucking farce. Maybe there is something to Racerx and his spelling crusade after all. [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

RacerX must have gotten to REUTERS though :

Rock musician Ozzy Osbourne and wife Sharon (R) pose with Delores Rhoads during ceremonies honoring her late son, guitarist Randy Rhoads (news), guitarist for the Ozzy Osbourne band, who was inducted into the Hollywood RockWalk posthumously in Hollywood March 18, 2004. Rhoads was killed in a 1982 airplane accident. EDITOR'S NOTE: NAME ON PLAQUE WAS MISSPELLED REUTERS/Fred Prouser

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

HOLY CRAP! Ron will be fuming about this...as he rightfully should! That kind of stuff should never happen...to anyone...JEEEZ...WTF!!! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

GGGGGRRRRRRRR,IGNORANT,STUPID,PATHETIC,Sons of Bitches.
          HOW IN THE WORLD DOES SOMEONE MAKE SUCH AN INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT DETAIL MISTAKE.
          Mistake is a F#@$^ing understatement!!!!!

This Shit for Brains should be hung from his twig and berrys and left out to dry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Wow Malmsteen sure is fat in those pictures.

Comment

Hey, whats Nor doing there??
              Oh, thats Rudy Sarzo...never mind.

Comment

That is a total fucking disgrace. What fucking morons. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy:
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yah,I could see him from the side and he has like 3 chins [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I just saw him play a couple of years ago and he didn't look anything like the blob he looked like today.

Comment

Yngwie is fat in real life let alone looking like that in pictures ! Saw him with G3 in NYC in November. Pretty good for a fat guy ! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

I am SO PISSED OFF I can't even concentrate on posting!!! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey, what the heck. I'll be there too.

I'll be a short guy in a blue surf shirt and shorts.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy:
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeah and he's in everyone of em , fucking rockstar fag , it's randys day not his . Zakk should have punched the fucker out or something , fuck he's getting big hey [Zakk] his arms are huge now . but yeah the name misspelling is ass lame forsure . thanks for the post guys ! //Steve

Comment

hahahaha look at yngwie "the fjury" malmsteen

[ March 21, 2004, 10:49 PM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]

Comment

Rhodes... That is really bad... I hope they have it corrected before they place it out for display. RIP Randy.

Zakk gives props to Yngwie all the time on his playing so I doubt he'll be knocking his teeth in any time soon. Yngwie still inspires me so... Nuno? Wow. Haven't seen him in the news in a loooooong time. Rudy does kind of look like Nor a bit there! Or is it Nor looking like Rudy??? I guess we will never know now will we? Hmmmm. lol. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

How bout this article: http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercu...ey/8221136.htm

Note the last 2 lines: The dedication Thursday was timed to the 22nd anniversary of Rhoads' last public performance. He died in a plane crash in Santa Monica in 1982 at age 25. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                                Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                                X