No announcement yet.

What's up with this 24-fret Rhoads 59?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up with this 24-fret Rhoads 59?

I believe this was posted here awhile ago. Can anyone translate? What does it have to do with COB and Sinergy? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] http://www.musiikkikullas.fi/jackson_rhoads59.htm
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Re: What\'s up with this 24-fret Rhoads 59?

TJ, your facination with translation lately is starting to worry me. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I don't know but I want that guitar [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Hahaha! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I'm just curious as to what it says. Maybe I should start learning other languages. [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

Comment

Hi

That Rhoads -59 was limited run guitar for Finland only. You got 3 cd:s with that guitar when you bought it. COB, Sinergy and Trio Niskalaukaus. It has been sold out long time ago.
          It's bolt-on neck construction and has jt-580lp floyd. Real duncans, -59 in the neck and dimebucker in the bridge.

Comment

(edit)
            Hmmm, well guess I shoulda refreshed before posting
            [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Concreteshoes:
              Hi

That Rhoads -59 was limited run guitar for Finland only. You got 3 cd:s with that guitar when you bought it. COB, Sinergy and Trio Niskalaukaus. It has been sold out long time ago.
              It's bolt-on neck construction and has jt-580lp floyd. Real duncans, -59 in the neck and dimebucker in the bridge.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ah, okay. Cool! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

If Jackson has done 24fret RR's previously for other markets, what's the hold up for the USA?
                Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Working...
                X