DA-BOMB!.....sticker that is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DA-BOMB!.....sticker that is

Well, here it is....Like the flagship & the fighter jet, ready for battle. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] It turned out good. Worked really well covering the dings on the bass.... [email protected]
    <center></center>

[ February 11, 2004, 08:28 PM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]
    >>--HuntinDoug-->

Re: DA-BOMB!.....sticker that is

Holy crap!!! Awesome. I want some!!!
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

That is really cool! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Reminds me of Bullet Bill from Super Mario Bros.

Comment

Excellent bro, Ok how much are they each??? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I need one for my truck [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Dave->
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Get them presses rollin'. I need about a dozen, bro. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I'm with Dave..... I'll purchase one my Truck, too. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I could use a couple as well.
              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

hell ya! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] can you get a bunch made?
                hell im in if you can.
                "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

ya know....that would make a cool tat...hmmmmm [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                  "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Working...
                  X