X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New GOTM

Tekky said, "One was Kevin's "Big Mouth" and now "Skully..."

And another one was Curt's "Hellraiser"
    [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Tracy's Charvel Explorer (he's actually a moderator, not an administrator)
    "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
    Gotta get away from here.
    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

And another one was Curt's "Hellraiser"
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Curt isn't an admin so that doesn't count ..and I made both Curts and Tracy's GOTM .. both guitars were deserving imo
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

oops... forgot those...

You know what... For today, all my mistakes are null and void... [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
        Occupy JCF

Comment

Yeah that's a killer axe, I was watching that one, ya beat me to it. Great score dude. If ya ever wanna get rid of it plllllleeeeeaaaase email me 1st. Tray

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by xenophobe:
            Sweet. I still love that thing. Glad you got her.

Funny though, seems most of the GOTM are from forum admins [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey Connie Conspiracy, there have only been two!!! One was Kevin's "Big Mouth" and now "Skully"... So [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] right back at ya! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">heh...my jcf rhoads was gotm once, too.

sully
            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
            Sully Guitars on Facebook
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Hey! I'm supposed to be exempt from mistakes today! [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
              Occupy JCF

Comment

why was your JCF rhoads GOTM? isn't it the same as the other 25? Sully?

Comment

well, mine was probably one of the more controversial ones, and by controversial i mean horribly constructed and fucked up, and as a result, it was sent back to be fixed.

and we also probably just needed to throw a guitar up there. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

oh, and another thing that made it different from the other jcf guitars is that it was mine. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

sully
                  Sully Guitars on Google+
                  Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

So who do you have to blow around here to be the GOTM? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    www.kiddhavok.com
                    www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

well...since you asked, jeremy.
                      Sully Guitars on Google+
                      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

that is a sweet looking strat i love the matching headstock.

vwall is hooking me up with a lefty 650 charvel that i am goin to convert to a lefty model4 so when that is done i will be submitting a pic of it for gotm.question there is will a neck from a model4 fit the 650's ?

Comment

Originally posted by jsullysix:
                          heh...my jcf rhoads was gotm once, too.

sully
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Greg Crowe's Bullseye too... he was a mod back when that was up. [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

opps sorry its not a 650 its a 475. but i think a lefty model4 mutt would be worth considering as a gotm, wouldnt it?

Comment

Hey Tekky.....that is sweet. Kick'ass my friend.

I'm going for GOTM next month. It's about time I get up there.....especially with all the damn guitars that I have....!

What do ya' say Sullster...

Slip of the Fish [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
                                oops... forgot those...

You know what... For today, all my mistakes are null and void... [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hmmm....was yesterday too? How about tomorrow?? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Oh yeah, love that guitar my friend.... [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Dave->
                                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
                                X