Who had this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who had this?

There was someone who posted a pic of their guitars in a display case. I wanted to show my wife this picture, but couldn't find it with the search function. Anyone care to post this pic again?

Re: Who had this?

dude if you could recall what the guitars were in the display case..that might help alot.

Comment

They were Jacksons. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

No, seriously, there were four or five guitars, displayed horizontally, one on top of each other. I think I remember a Warrior or a Kelly in there. I know that's vague, but it was definitley up here in the last month. Everyone was talking about whether to keep their guitars in a case or a display.

Comment

definitely
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Sorry Ron, I've been drinking some Glenfidich tonight. My typing is not the best. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

So much for your New Years resolution! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

My New Year's resolution was not to spend so much money on guitars. The 750 I bought last week already fucked that up. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by ManyAxes:
                So much for your New Years resolution! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Which said what, again, ManyAxes? [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
                Obviously you don't remember it. [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yeah, I'm out of the loop on this. All I want to know is who posted the picture so I can show my wife. Now people are talking about New Year's resolutions and drinking and shit. By the way, you guys don't know how long this is takng me to type. Just post the pic again dammit! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

http://www.jcfonline.com/cgi-bin/ult...;f=17;t=002754

what the hell do you want a picture of again? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

i'm drinking Beck's. It's not bad...

I need to remember my ritalin more often. Actually, Strattera, but...it used to be ritalin.

Comment

The picture I wanted was of the display case more than of the guitars.

Ron, your New Year's resolution to correct people less is already fucked.

And I like Beck's dark better than the original Beck's. But that is just me.

Comment

Guitar display
                        Is this the link you wanted? [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

YES! Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                          X