Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They told me they were getting in Jacksons.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: They told me they were getting in Jacksons.....

If there's a buyer...

I've noticed that on eBay Germany, even the nicely priced new USA Jacksons often don't sell.

And I wouldn't buy one from eBay either... I would rather order one from Kevin Easton myself. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

[ February 16, 2004, 12:49 PM: Message edited by: Fifth_Horseman ]
    http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

I was in a GC a couple weeks ago for the first time in maybe 2 years. I couldnt believe what i saw ( Fenders everywhere ) they had a decent amount of other vendors guitars there but when you walk in the front door, all you can see is Fender! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
      There were only 2 SL1's in the whole store. And a custom shop SL2H (they wanted $1500 for, go to hell). [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

I am a salesman for a company called Ultimate Electronics. We sell low priced electronics as well as High End electronics. And I do mean some really High End stuff.

The job of a salesman isn't to talk you into something, its to find out what you need and want. These salesmen you guys have been talking about dont know how to do their job! If they really wanted to make money they would let the customers know what the better stuff is and WHY! These kids that go in there and get the Ibenhads dont know any better. If they were shown the benefits of a Jackson over the other "shit" there would be less Ibenhads sold! I guarantee it!

If GC put Jacksons where you could fuckin see them they would sell more of them!

I literally had to ask the salesman if they still carried Jackson, after 45min. of trying to get someone to help me!!! I will say this he didnt try to sell me something else. But then again he could probably tell I wasnt there for anything else.

In my store its all about the "door buster" stuff in the ads and merchandising. We try to have a little of everything everywhere. The door buster shit, nobody likes to sell cause it doesnt pay shit and its crap. I just show people that its probably not gonna do what they want it to do, or not do it for long. If they still want it then (dont fight it, write it). I enjoy showing people the benefits of buying the really cool shit. If they cant afford it I step them down into something that gives as many benefits as they can afford. My customers leave happy!

I am not bragging, I just hate when people dont know how or dont want to do their job!

It just pissed me off to see a company like GC seemingly deliberately try and off a brand like Jackson. I honestly felt like they didnt want to sell C/J. Not that they had any Charvels! [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

If there are any GC employees on this forum, please let us know whats going on.

[ February 17, 2004, 01:59 AM: Message edited by: wulfe13 ]

Comment

Originally posted by TDurden:
        Ok, this is for all of us Europeans: Buy your Jacksons from US dealers and stop whining!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I've bought two SL2H from two different dealers (OSG and KEvin) and had great service. I didn't pay taxes cause I have a workaround, but even with taxes you'll get them for less than with European stores, and you'll get them much faster.

Ok, you cannot try them out before buying. Big deal, if you don't like'em, you can probably sell them for more than what you paid them for, since they are so "rare" in Europe.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I´ve been preaching exactly that for about 5 years now [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by TDurden:
          </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by micha:
          could you explain your workaround a little closer maybe?
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Relatives in the US who come to Europe twice a year. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">doesn't seem useable for me... you lucky one... [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
          tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

european dealers are crap. end of story.

Comment

Working...
            X