Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BE AFRAID...BE VERY AFRAID...

Originally posted by RacerX:
    Yuk, SLS H/S....I take back half of my smilies! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No way, fool! That headstock rules... especially on a Warrior!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

You could paint the fingerboard but I prefer unfinished wood boards, such as the ebony you see here. Maple boards can be painted if a clear coating is applied on top. But I don't like that kind of wood on the board, and to add maple and remove ebony is a cost prohibitive procedure. Plus, a Jackson without sharks?! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
      "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
      Gotta get away from here.
      Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
      Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

BE AFRAID...BE VERY AFRAID...

Of my new Custom Shop Warrior, that is!

Take a gander, it's spooky bad!

"Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
        Gotta get away from here.
        Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
        Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] I dub thee... Skull Crusher! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

well, the only thing I am afraid of now is that I'll probably never get such a beautiful guitar on my own... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

nice score dude!!! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
            tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

is that another of shadoe's creations?

sully
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Pretty friggin awesome, bro!
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

You know what would look awesome on that?
                  - Black pinstripes!
                  Yup, I'm serious.

But it's an amazing work of art as it is. Outstanding!
                  The knobs really made my eyes bug out. Motif painted knobs! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

'bane

Comment

cool joe ! but I don't like the painted trem or the single coils , 2 hums and she'd be styling lol , but I love the skull finish man ! //Steve

Comment

I'm totally speechless... that is one awesome paintjob! Damn, I mean, it's EVERYWHERE! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

This guitar should be really unique, right?

Congrats man!!!
                      http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Never liked the warrior, looks goofy, like someone was on some heavy lsd when they designed this body. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] same with the sls headstock, should be on a country music guitar! [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Stars Rule! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Awesome Paintjobs though! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Stunning!

Im pretty surprised the paint doesn't affect the trem. It hasn't flaked or chipped when you change strings adjust intonation???

Also, on the Skulls, the trem and pups look acrylic¿¿¿

How was she able to pull that off or am not seeing well..

Rock on tho!
                            Some killer mods!!!

Comment

Wow. Those are really nice. Very creative Joe. I think they are great. The artwork on them is insane. Post her contact info please. Great stuff Joe. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Damn, that's awesome - love that eyeball knob too!

As for the pickups, I'da put a JB Jr and Lil59s in there - they sound way more like a humbucker than the Hot Rails IMO.
                                But anyway, that kicks ass all over the place [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
                                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                                X