Photoshop Wizards I Need You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Photoshop Wizards I Need You

DAMN (NOR) why did you have to go and show that warrior/deathangel? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] i thought i was over the nightmares, since you had it up on ebay and i was just 250 to short to get it, ive regretted it ever since [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
    now ive got to go cry and make a therapy appt. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    MOSH ON BRO
    DAVE
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Gold hardware and creme pickup version:

- E.
      Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

That is sweet too, but I think the black definitely looks better.

Comment

Originally posted by RattleHead:
          That is sweet too, but I think the black definitely looks better.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">agreed....... [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Dave->
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

My tax return can't get here soon enough, everytime I see that pic my pants get smaller and I begin to sweat.

Comment

Originally posted by MOSHWITZ:
              DAMN (NOR) why did you have to go and show that warrior/deathangel? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] i thought i was over the nightmares, since you had it up on ebay and i was just 250 to short to get it, ive regretted it ever since [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
              now ive got to go cry and make a therapy appt. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
              MOSH ON BRO
              DAVE
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You and me both MOSH!!....It's sister model is getting very lonely [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

i hear that man [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
                id even give this up for it ....sniff sniff [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

I love that angled board!
                  [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                  750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                  Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorX7:
                    It's sister model
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

hhhhmmmmmmmmm me to

Comment

Though I'm not a big fan of black on black guitars (generally - excluding the Blackbird Warrior Pro [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ) I have ot say the Star wouls look better with all black since the overall visual aspect is more uniform [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

And if that's a Warmoth Star body, it should be correct to the Charvel specs (egads! Warmoth did something outside of Fender's domain? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

Anyhoo, try reducing the body size to 97% and see how that looks. The pickup looks a bit small.

Newc
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by nor:
                          I love that angled board!
                          [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And I love that insanely flamed top! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

> Eddie said in an interview when asked about the Destroyer that he later regretted hacking up one of the best sounding guitars he owned,one he said was better than either of the vintage LP's he bought when the money started rolling in. That particular Destroyer was a Korina body,and the turnbuckle you see in the gap he hacked into it was a lame effort to restore some of the magic that must have poured out of it when he butchered it. I don't really think he had any ideas about copying the Star shape,but was trying to alter its looks. Doesn't Eddie have issues with Jackson/Charvel as a whole,dating back to about that time? Tommy D.
                            "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

Working...
                            X