Thanks....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks....

I'm not sure if this is the place to post this or not...sorry if I messed it up.
    I wanted to thank you all. I have been here approx a month or so. And in that time, I have seen nothing but patience, and understanding with people posting here (including me).
    I am currently a member on another board, and am tired of hearing folks who don't know the "rules" and the "details" of everything being called stupid, spammers, idiots etc.
    Not everyone knows everything. But what I have seen here, is a sincere desire to help those that need it, w/o sarcasm, and spite.
    Thank you from me and the rest who are tired of being treated like crap.
    Jb [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Re: Thanks....

You're welcome, honey!

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

huh? no sarcasm or spite?

sorry your visit here at the JCF has been so bland. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

this isn't the correct forum for this kind of post..... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        Hail yesterday

Comment

I know what you mean! I have been here over a month now and whenever i have a question it seems as if everyone responds as soon as they can.

This forum rocks!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah I feel the same way. Most people here are cool and willing to help and know hell lot about guitar. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

That's because we hate ignorance and stupidity, so we try to implant as much info as we can so we don't get as many stupid questions or ignorant visitors [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I get the feeling that JCF not only stands for Jackson Charvel Forum, but also for Jackson Charvel Family. This is truly the best place on the web.

Comment

Man, ..sniff...I think I ...sniff...have something in my eye!...sniff. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                  "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

oh geez....... [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]
                    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

The ESP board is the shittiest.
                      Check it out.

It's really crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave L:
                        I get the feeling that JCF not only stands for Jackson Charvel Forum, but also for Jackson Charvel Family. This is truly the best place on the web.
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well said.
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

aww, I think I need a hug.....
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                          X