Pics of my gear (finally)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of my gear (finally)

ok, i'm not sure if this is the right place to do this, so, if not, admins, please put it in the right spot. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

anyway, after finally learning how to upload my pics onto a site, i've finally got pics of my gear! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] now, granted, i do only have one guitar (which i hope will eventually grow into more [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ), but you should enjoy the other gear. i've decided to just post the links since the pics are probably too big:

5a Front
    5a Body
    5a Headstock
    My Gear

in case some of you are wondering, yes, i do have a truss rod cover for my guitar. i just need to purchase a screw for it. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

kevin
    the trend is dead r.i.p. dime

Re: Pics of my gear (finally)

Damn nice axe! Are you gonna sell the drums and buy an amp? Those model 5s sound much better amplified!
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

no, i'll never sell my drums. i'm forever, and always will be, a little drummer boy. [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] i do have a little peavey rage 158, but i didn't have it around to take a pic of it.

kevin

Comment

Very nice! That was the same color mine was before I put a graphic on it and did a complete refin. I wish the paint on mine was that nice. Don't ya just love the way the white paint makes it look like it has binding? [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Originally posted by shredder85:
          i'm forever, and always will be, a little drummer boy. [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That explains a lot! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by budman68:
            Very nice! That was the same color mine was before I put a graphic on it and did a complete refin. I wish the paint on mine was that nice. Don't ya just love the way the white paint makes it look like it has binding? [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeah, it looks awesome. i sometimes think it does have binding, but then i realize that it's just the paint. and ron, you must enjoy making fun of little drummers, don't you? [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

kevin

Comment

hey kev, what kind of kit is that?
              "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

that is a tama rockstar 9 piece. very expensive. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] i've probably put about $3000-$3500 into it. but, it's all worth it to me. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

kevin

Comment

i hear that [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] years ago when i actualy had money [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] i had a 8pc pearl master custom in wine red with all sabian AAX metal brass which put me back about 8 large, but its gone now [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] but i still have a 9 pc pearl export from the late 80's that i keep around. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

nice! pearl is what i started out with, but then i saw tamas stuff, and i was like, "damn!"

kevin

Comment

ya i like em too, my last REAL drummer had a 12 pc rockstar kit,all black with a black gibralter cage with brass booms, i dug it [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] he had 2 of those DUELIST bass pedals,and could run some serios quads with his feet [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

ummmmm-serious quads [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

*bump* i like to get as much exposure as possible. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] i'm a greedy little bastard [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

kevin

Comment

Nice Superman Pics!!

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                            X