Family photo revisited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family photo revisited

Ok obviously yahoo sucks at hosting photos so I have switched over to photobucket hope this works better than the last thread.
    Here is a group shot of my small collection. In the rear 86 model 3A, 89 375 deluxe, and my 83 SD strathead. The front row 88 Celebrity, 83 aria proII rs knight warrior, and 92 ESP skulls and snakes.

While the guitars were out the ups man showed up, while I was at the door my 2 1/2 year old triplets decided to try and play the charvels. I was only away for 5 minutes. None of the guitars were damaged thankfully.

Brian

Re: Family photo revisited

Triplets!! Holy Crap!!
    Nice collection. Can I have the strathead? I'll behave...

Comment

Cool!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

nice american idol mini drum set you got in the background [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

kevin
        the trend is dead r.i.p. dime

Comment

Originally posted by shredder85:
          nice american idol mini drum set you got in the background [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">There are what looks like identical triplets [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] playing awesome-looking guitars [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] and you're looking at the stupid drum set? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

How come the kid on the left looks like he has puffy '80s hair? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'd kick those kids' asses! [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Racer at first I was about to explode, but when i saw they were actually strumming the guitars and singing it was to funny. The one playing the strat head that is his drum set. With our taxes this year we are going to buy him a real drum kit.
                I was surprised to see that they prefer the charvels over the other guitars. At least they have good taste.

Comment

Originally posted by mudkicker:
                  Ok obviously yahoo sucks at hosting photos so I have switched over to photobucket hope this works better than the last thread.

Brian
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You're welcome brian. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by the_drip:
                    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by mudkicker:

Brian
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You're welcome brian. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">gee, somebody sure does think his shit doesn't stink [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

kevin
                    the trend is dead r.i.p. dime

Comment

Pics look great Brian [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Dave->
                      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Looks Great! If you ever want to get rid of the Lynch ESP let me know!

Comment

OK everyone, look closely

That is the next age group of true Charvel lovers. With today's younge guitarists playing Schecter and ESP, ant the world in short supply of young Charvel fans, Brian has the right idea, Grow your own...
                          It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

bit disappointed that there aren't any boss stickers on that 83 SD... [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by the_drip:
                              </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by mudkicker:

Brian
                              </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back man... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                              X