Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Custom shop? or just an SL2

Freakin' GC idiots!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
      Freakin' GC idiots!
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm telling your manager [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Ya know, I used to go in there and I was always a little intimidated (spell check please RacerX) anyway cause I felt like they knew so much more than me. But I've been on this forum for a little more than a month and I already know more than those dumb bastards!

No offense to any jcfers that might work there. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

None taken, and I'm actually leaving GC. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">This is the best thing I have ever seen. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] I am (well, maybe was, now) going to order a custom SL2H with no inlay, but, well, that yellow beast there is basically my idea of aesthetic perfection in the shape of a Soloist. If I can get one of those, I'll just have to order a custom SL2HT! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey I know where you can get a red one for a whole lot a money! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by wulfe13:
                Hey I know where you can get a red one for a whole lot a money! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Bah, I hate red! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

A pair SL2s went on the bay about two weeks ago. Went cheap, too. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

they are in the 96 catalog I think , Glen Dover had a grey or blue one when he was with King Diamond . they play real nice , but just a usa production line . if it was custom it would say so on the headstock usaully at the end of the jackson logo [custom shop] but if that was mint you got a pretty good deal . I've played the grey one and the yellow one before nice axe forsure ! //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Steve:
                    if it was custom it would say so on the headstock usaully at the end of the jackson logo [custom shop]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yep, he's right. Custom Shops have the little scribble at the end of the headstock.
                    http://community.webshots.com/photo/...12999402torfRq

Comment

Originally posted by The Eristic:
                      Yep, he's right. Custom Shops have the little scribble at the end of the headstock.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Most - but not all - do

http://www.ryanlueck.com/GuitarPix/JacksonVV3-large.jpg

Comment

I've seen it on the truss cover too, but its rare! I think! Damn now i cant remember what i saw it on. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
                          </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Drsracing:
                          I swear there's a model name for this.
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, it's called the SL2. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                          X