X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jackson Guitar Generator Progress Report

Originally posted by xenophobe:
    Whine? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

So you call me a whiner then ask if anybody thinks the admins are doing a good job? Okay Greg. Yes, the admins are doing a good job, but they're human and fuck up sometimes. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Not sure who you're referring to, but yes, we're human and we do make mistakes. Being the long-standing member you have, have you not seen me re-size countless other images on this site??? Have you not noticed that every single one of them was hyper-linked back to the original??? Just like other things and other admins, we skim. If I see something that needs to be taken care of (like an image that throws everything out of whack), I then take care of it...

I just wanted to know why my image was reduced and not another, so NEXT time I posted a fucking image I wouldn't be posting one that was too big. WHY do you think I bothered to crop a photo and post, asking if THAT was okay?????

Geez, I was trying to get a clue WHY mine was changed not his.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, the issue I have with it is that you worded it in a conspiratorial way. Like I was out to personally get you or something. Until this whole thing blew up I had respect for you I thought you were pretty cool. Then the way you posted your second image wasn't much better and like the first, it threw everything out of whack. Again, an e-mail or PM and you could have gotten a more calm explanation without all this public BS.

Maybe you should try to UNDERSTAND before jumping to conclusions, or are you starting to immediately wonder whenever someone questions you that they're personally attacking you?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Practice what you preach.

Geez... And I'm the one who needs to grow up? Somehow I think you need to take a big dose of HUMILITY and act like a fucking moderator not some spoiled little brat whenever one of your "decisions" is put to test.?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes... You of all people would know the most about this now wouldn't you...

I didn't question your integrity or your fucking character, I wanted to know what was more appropriate of a size. Now I question it all.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Go back and read how you posed the question to me.
    Occupy JCF

Comment

That fenerator really rocks !
      I was looking for a thing like that since ages =)
      Too bad there's not the price with the guitar=)=)=)=)=)

I can't wait the updates !!!
      Put the lightning graphic please =)It's the one I have got on my RR-1 and I want to keep it on my Custom Model ..

Comment

This issue is done. I'm tired of the arguing that goes on within threads that were intended to be positive. If you guys need to continue this take it to email .....
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

QUOTE] [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I didn't insinuate anything.

I asked WHY!????

His images are LARGER... IS THAT NOT A VALID QUESTION????

Pfffft

Wow... flexing your muscles of authority?

[img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[edit]

And Jesus Christ man, I SAID:

Here's a cropped down version... if that helps... if not delete this post...

I was trying to help ffs....

If I was going to attack or say I saw favoritism I would fucking say it. You should know me well enough to know that now. Geez
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Click mine and yours.It is so clear yours is bit larger than mine.Your image on my 17inche monitor will not fit but mine, yes.
          I never realized mine didn't fit in the thread(just about 2inches?)until I posted the images to see.
          [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I apologize for engaging in this. Kev's right, it should have gone to PM or e-mail.

Honestly, Xeno, if you felt slighted because I re-sized your image and not dinkyjacksonman's, it was not intentional. It was an oversight. Again, I understand you were trying to demonstrate something with your image. Like with every image I re-size, the original size image was hyperlinked to the original image.

It may look a little pixelated on the site, but I feel that it's a little bit less objectionable then everyone with a 15" monitor having to scroll left to right to read every post on the page.
            Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
            X