Clear All

Re: Jackson Guitar Generator Progress Report

you love me you lying bastard...... [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I love you like a brother... just not My brother... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

That line always works better on chicks...
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Tekky, I think it also has to do with the screen resolution you set your monitor at. I have a 15" flat-panel monitor set at 1024 x 768, and screencaps from the JCF guitar generator and KISEKAE fit well on the JCF for me. Of course, smaller monitors will have less high-resolution options. But, I know what you mean when people post massive pictures that make you have to scroll from right to left to read the whole thread... makes me want a mouse that has sideways tilt scrolling feature built into the scrolling wheel.

Comment

You call chicks your brother...... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

sorry bro, [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Dave->
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

First off I'd just like to say, awesome job on the generator. The only thing I wanna see added is the other shapes, and I know those will come in time. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
            I do have one problem with the generator though! Now I have too many color choices!!! I never realized just how many colors looked so cool on guitars! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Tekky: I was wondering why I see words like "fuck" but whenever "***** " pops up it looks like "b*tch" or "*****"?
            Just curious.

Comment

See what I mean?

Comment

Originally posted by wulfe13:
                First off I'd just like to say, awesome job on the generator. The only thing I wanna see added is the other shapes, and I know those will come in time. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                I do have one problem with the generator though! Now I have too many color choices!!! I never realized just how many colors looked so cool on guitars! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Tekky: I was wondering why I see words like "fuck" but whenever "***** " pops up it looks like "b*tch" or "*****"?
                Just curious.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It is a swear filter that we have on the board. There used to be a lot more words in it, but we have taken a lot out.
                Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
                  </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by xenophobe:
                  Tekky, is there any reason you edited my post, but not DinkyJacksonMans on the previous page? The image looks crap compressed like that...

Here's a cropped down version... if that helps... if not delete this post... [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">First and foremost, CALM THE FUCK DOWN!!!! Yes, I used the F-word, that's how much I dislike anyone insinuating that I'm showing favoritism.

Now, to answer your allegations:
                  1) At home, I currently have a 15-in monitor. When I see an image of that size I modify it so I can read the posts without having to always scroll to the right on every single fucking post! ('m sure everyone else on this board who doesn't have a monitor bigger than 15 inches appreciates it.**)

2) If you look and take the time to look carefully, you'll notice whenever I re-size an image there is a hyper-link to the original, anyone can click on it and see the original sized image.

3) Chances are when I saw Jacksondinkyman's post, I was in the office, where I have a 19 inch monitor. If I did notice that it would jack up alignment of the posts, I must have forgotten it by the time I got home from work. If it makes you happy, I have gone back and changed the size (and added a fucking link to the original) of his post as well.

** Another admin duty that goes unappreciated by people who always have to find something to b*tch about.
                  </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I didn't insinuate anything.

I asked WHY!????

His images are LARGER... IS THAT NOT A VALID QUESTION????

Pfffft

Wow... flexing your muscles of authority?

[img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[edit]

And Jesus Christ man, I SAID:

Here's a cropped down version... if that helps... if not delete this post...

I was trying to help ffs....

If I was going to attack or say I saw favoritism I would fucking say it. You should know me well enough to know that now. Geez
                  The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

You could have just sent me a PM saying that I missed a couple of images. However, you whined like a little girl with a skinned knee about how unfair it was that I changed yours and not his.

Honestly, I really don't see that you have anything to gripe about. Your point was to show everyone what your image looked like. As I said, every time I change an image's size I hyper-link it to the original.

Is it me or is anything that the admins, or those who help the admins not good enough for you??? Hmmm reading your comments earlier in this thread... I don't think so. Flexing my muscle? No. Feeling pretty fucking unappreciated?? Abso-fucking-lutely.
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
                      Is it me or is anything that the admins, or those who help the admins not good enough for you? Feeling pretty f-cking unappreciated?? Abso-f-cking-lutely.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That kinda comes with the territory, though, doesn't it?
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Whine? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

So you call me a whiner then ask if anybody thinks the admins are doing a good job? Okay Greg. Yes, the admins are doing a good job, but they're human and fuck up sometimes. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

I just wanted to know why my image was reduced and not another, so NEXT time I posted a fucking image I wouldn't be posting one that was too big. WHY do you think I bothered to crop a photo and post, asking if THAT was okay?????

Geez, I was trying to get a clue WHY mine was changed not his.

Maybe you should try to UNDERSTAND before jumping to conclusions, or are you starting to immediately wonder whenever someone questions you that they're personally attacking you?

Geez... And I'm the one who needs to grow up? Somehow I think you need to take a big dose of HUMILITY and act like a fucking moderator not some spoiled little brat whenever one of your "decisions" is put to test.

I didn't question your integrity or your fucking character, I wanted to know what was more appropriate of a size. Now I question it all.

Being a member here a while, I figured you were smart enough to realize that. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Also, thanks for lecturing me like a n00b. Having been on the JCF for 3+ years, donating money TWICE, and offering assistance when I can, I feel fucking unappreciated as well. Maybe cause I'm not a big fish collector I can't get the benefit of the doubt?

[img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Whatever.

Comment

The Custom Shop Generator is one of the coolest things I've ever found on the internet! Huge Thanks from Me for its creation.

<center></center>

[ February 22, 2004, 11:59 AM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]

Comment

The Generator is awesome, thanks a lot for creating it. I was wondering when you go to make a soloist body, can you make a PC1 headstock, I want to fool around with some ideas I have.

Comment

Most excellent job on the generator thingy.
                                I saved it to me desktop(for my own personal use of course) so i can play anytime and not run up bandwidth each time i want to use it.

Rock on !

Comment

Working...
                                X