Jackson Concert Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Concert Pics

This is a pic from our show last night. My guitar is the '85 RR1 Student, and our other guitarist has the blue DK2. We had an awesome time. Three of the four bands We played with also had Jacksons. We included 'Pull the Plug' by Death in our set that night, and by coincidence another band played 'Spirit Crusher' so there was much headbanging to be had by all. This show was in Dallas, TX.

<center></center>

[ February 22, 2004, 02:35 AM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]

Re: Jackson Concert Pics

Is that singer a gal? (I'm serious.)

Cool shirt, killer axes! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

cool shit dude ! long live metal ! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Really cool man! Gotta love those Death songs... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I had my second gig with my melodic death band "Uncreation" two days ago, as well as the first gig with my death metal band "Devastator".
        With just a five minute break in between... enough time to change from one Jackson to another. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Haven't got any pics yet, but as soon as I get them I'll post them.
        http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Local prog-metallers Artisan also do a cover of "Pull The Plug"; I bet it's a very popular cover.
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yeah, I bet it is. Next time We play out, We're gonna play something more obscure. Regurgitated Guts perhaps. And yes, that is a gal. If You missed My MP3 post a while back, YOu can hear a sound clip at http://crimsonthirst.hypermart.net/index.htm
            Thanks guys

Comment

pretty cool...where was the show at? I live in the Dallas area. Nice mp3...I like the clean to mean vocals too
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

It was at a club called Graffitti Rock Room. We are really not from the Dallas area, but We play there often.

Comment

Working...
                X