Custom Shop Generator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Shop Generator

I think we really need a custom shop generator for soloists and kellys. The kelly should have the body cut out option--that would be cool!

What do you all think?

Re: Custom Shop Generator

It's being worked on. Patience, grasshoppah.

Comment

On behalf of AlexL (the man behind the generator), who has worked countless hours on the generator and is generally underappreciated, I would like to say to people who keep making demands to kindly molest themselves. OBVIOUSLY the thing is NOT complete, and if I were AlexL, seeing all these non-stop demands thrown my way would make me TOTALLY ABANDON the project. Want a Soloist? Go visit The Complete Telecaster at KISEKAE. Want other features? Photoshop them in yourself! It's totally not hard.

Have a wonderful day.

Comment

Im sorry I didnt mean to come off like an asshole, man. I really appreciate the work youve done with the rhoads and king V...I use them all the time.

Comment

No, you didn't really come of as an asshole, but I'm sure AlexL is rather tired of hearing things like this. I'm not the guy who created the generator. But, he has mentioned in this thread everything everybody should know. He's not a miracle worker that whips out new features for the generator every day, but he tries his best and I certainly appreciate it.

Comment

JA: Thanks.

NOTP: I think that about sums it up.

d: No harm, no foul. It's just been a sensitive issue as of late, evidenced by the link NOTP provided. Asking nicely goes a long way. Sometimes these requests sound more like demands, and that doesn't fly. One guy got banned a few months ago because his first post on the board was an outright demand for a change to the generator. I'm not coming down on you; I'm just explaining why it can be a touchy topic. I'm glad you like using it. I never get tired of hearing that.

As a side note, it's nice to know I have people running interference for me. JA & NOTP: you guys want jobs as my hired goons? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

- E.
            Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Sure, RacerX has his Grammar Deputies, so why not? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

can i be a grammer deputy? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

kevin
                the trend is dead r.i.p. dime

Comment

Originally posted by shredder85:
                  can i be a grammer deputy? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

kevin
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">'Fraid not, sonny boy. You misspelled "grammar" above. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Failed even before applying for the job... might as well show yourself to the door and let yourself out gracefully before RacerX disapproves of you. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Too late for that! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

NO!!!!! let me try again! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] please?

kevin
                      the trend is dead r.i.p. dime

Comment

hahaha. Grammar is fun.

Regarding the custom shop generator; It is awesome, but how do you guys save the pic of the guitar once you're done with it?

Comment

Well, since you spelled "the" correctly in the above post, I'll tell ya! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

How to save Custom Shop Generator pics:

Hit the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard. Open up your favorite photo manipulating program (Photoshop, PhotoImpact, MS Paint). Open a new project (Ctrl-N) and hit Ctrl-V to paste your CSG pic into it. Crop your picture & tidy things up a bit and save it as a .jpg file on your C drive. Upload to your photo-hosting site.
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thanks Ron, the print screen button never worked on my old computer. So I never really thought of that.

Comment

hmmm file was too big...got resized...

Comment

Working...
                              X